• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Croman parts orders

Started by N3OST, January 21, 2013, 02:33:51 PM

N3OST

How is Crosman to order parts from?

breakfastchef

They are excellent. You must have the part numbers; they do not look them up for you. They quote a price and you have the option to buy it or go on to the next part number.
Larry

Crosshairs

Just dont order on line, call them look up the part number/ numbers in the crosman site under manuals at the bottom right of there site.
                                                                         Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

mackelby

How do you find the part numbers if you don't know what the part you are looking for came on? For example. I want to take the barrel off my 2289g and put it on my 2240, then buy an 18 barrel for the 2289g.

BDS

The .22 Crosman barrels for the more recent 22XX guns are all the same set-up except for length, you need to find a barrel that appears to be 18" in the parts diagrams on the Cros site and order that P/N if it is available. Use the co2 tube length ( a known length) to size up the barrel length by comparison to tube length.

Others here may actually know a part number?
Brian

1377x

someone just posted the part number for an 18" barrel iirc it was this forum
heres what you are looking for call the number shown in the link
http://www.crosman.com/cs/manuals
closed mouths dont get fed

Bill L.

Quote from: mackelby on January 21, 2013, 04:37:34 PM
How do you find the part numbers if you don't know what the part you are looking for came on? For example. I want to take the barrel off my 2289g and put it on my 2240, then buy an 18 barrel for the 2289g.

This might help.
http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Looks like 2400-102 is what you want.

I got a new Mark II for my wife and kids... I think it was a pretty good trade.

BDS

Nice work Bill... that's a helpful link  :-*
Brian

TLEVTA

I called Crosman and placed an order today. That $4 shipping charge is *nice*.

mackelby

mackelby

BDS, please explain barrel length compared to tube length. Is there a ratio that needs to be adhered to?

cheewee

Quote from: mackelby on January 22, 2013, 02:14:03 AM
BDS, please explain barrel length compared to tube length. Is there a ratio that needs to be adhered to?

nope not at all. you can mix and match any size barrel or tube it all boils down to the look and function you are after.
what BDS was trying to say was that by looking at parts diagram you can judge barrel length by the tube .length. that is if you know the tube length, best to just use link supplied above.
jeff

people take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.
just because they are not on your road doesnt mean there lost.

BDS

Brian

brz-ryder †

I guess too many ppl are getting the steel breech they raised the price from $29.99 to $34.99 if you order one call so you can get the $4 shipping if you order online it will be alot higher
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

DaveB50

I saw this posted before and bookmarked it. Shows barrell length, original model it came on and part number.
http://www.network54.com/Realm/adminhtml/FAQ.html#Replacement%20Barrels
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077