• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

got a steel breech and a problem

Started by jSan22, February 08, 2013, 05:32:09 PM

mackelby

Don't get rid of your breech because you know you are not done buying crosman pistols. That will never end. Actually it sounds like the perfect excuse to buy another pistol. Seriously if you can't trick yourself, who can you trick.

jSan22

I don't know, maybe someone here could do it? I'm kinda just waiting till my scope from Natchez SS gets here. then I'll be ready.
its a regular crosman factory breech. want pictures?

mackelby

Did you order one of the Millet SP-1 they where using for displays? Mine is on the way, UPS has had it since the 6th

jSan22

no. I ordered a BSA 3-9x40 for about 30 bucka. plus 10 shipping.

tipper1

i'm waiting on my  Millet SP-1 too  :-* has anyone seen the brown truck  >:(

jSan22

Definitely. waiting is a pain, but waiting 2 weeks is even worse. with all this panic buying going on, lts gonna be tou.

tipper1

had to wait two weeks before natchez would ship it  :o

Brent

mackelby

2 weeks to the day. What BSA scope did you purchase?

Brent

It is actually a SP-1. I think you may have ordered yours from when I put the post up about the display models being on sale. I couldn't pass up that $32 deal. Kinda wishing I had gotten 2... one for my 22lr pistol also... but needed to save the money for a 22xx next.

mackelby

Best price I can find for drilling and tapping my Ruger Mark II 22/45 is $25 a hole=$75, not sure I am ready for that just yet. Maybe later, open sites for know. Unfortunately that means 35 to 40 foot max shooting. Dang eyes!

Gippeto

Smallish point. :)

Correct size for the small breech screw is 4-48....not 4-40 as was mentioned.

Al

tnpaw

DaveB50

Crosman has steel breech's back in stock now. They have free shipping on orders over $50 until Monday.
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077