• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

No crosman trigger shoes today

Started by Brent, February 12, 2013, 06:51:21 PM

Brent

That makes allot of sense to me. Even getting this silver one... I have a feeling the extra grip advantage if the B&A is an advantage  in trigger control/ shooting accuracy. That one is next.

Brent

Quote from: Brent on February 14, 2013, 05:02:39 AM
Here is what I found over at ANS:
http://www.ansgear.com/ANS_Autococker_Trigger_Shoe_Chrome_p/ansactschrome.htm

Decided for that price, and $2.50 for shipping... I would try one out.

T191032 - how do you like yours? What gun did you put it on? Thanks again for the heads up on these!

Thanks Fronzdan for the feedback. Going to take yours and bgmcgee's advise, and the next one is going to be B&A's black one. Want to see how it feels and see if I am right about the grooving on it.

Got this trigger shoe and wanted to update the thread with some info on it.

The finish is nice. It does not fit over the new trigger style, like the one on my new 1377... the slot is to narrow. I have a feeling that if I work it to fit on the new trigger style, that I am going to end up having the chrome plating flaking off in doing it.

It does fit over the older style brass trigger.

The shoe is a little short in length. Wish it was a little longer... so it would fit my trigger finger more. I would say my fingers are an average size.

I have a feeling the ones I linked to at network54 in a previous post here... are actually airsoft  trigger shoes like this one I just got... they look allot alike.

chongman

Get a nice smooth cut file and work the sides of your trigger till the shoe fits...then wear it :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

MichaelM

Quote from: chongman on February 22, 2013, 03:52:38 AM
Get a nice smooth cut file and work the sides of your trigger till the shoe fits...then wear it :-*

yup +1 the trigger is pretty soft stuff and will smooth out pretty easy... just get you a good file and take the edges off to make it narrow enough to fit into the shoe

Brent

Was thinking that too.

I ended up getting a NIB circa 2009 2300s (that's why I was asking about the differences in the triggers in an earlier post a while back) that has the brass trigger... so it will go on that for the time being. It really is not as comfortable as I would like though... I see a B&A shoe in my future  ;)

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Brent

mudduck48

You are welcome. This seller is a forum member.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.