• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Cothran Parts

Started by cohiba, February 25, 2013, 10:36:09 PM

cohiba

Happy Monday

I was wondering who may have some of Don Cothrans SS parts for their 2250. I am looking at the C02 tube and maybe the PCP tube. I wasnt sure what the "look" would be like in matte SS. Some pictures would be helpful.

Also his trigger i like. Anyone try it? Do i just swap the trigger blade assembly, all other parts stay?

thanks for your help.

Cohiba

1377x

their is a thread here someone just built a 2250 dc pcp
i have a matte 2260 dc pcp it can at least give you an idea on hot the matte looks.i like it less upkeep than the polished
it has the 2250 dc stainless matte barrel band too

closed mouths dont get fed

HappyHunter

gdm620 has a gorgeous  :-\ 2250 PCP that has a DC tube: http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/topic,10298.0.html. I think that is the one Ed was referring too...

He polished his though (and a mighty fine job too!), but still worth a look!  :-*

Todd
Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!

chongman

Here's a look at my DC Machine matte finish tube...

Long days and pleasant nights to you...

cohiba

Very nice, i like all the "looks" for sure. But i agree with 1377x that the matte would be more user friendly, then the polished look. After all i spend some much time polishing my own tube, not much left for a plinker! ???

Crosshairs

Here is a few pics of Dons Barrel Band, trigger, power adjuster, safety, breech, gas cap and tube.
                                 Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Fronzdan

Not to hijack, but I've always wondered what you do with DCs PCP tube.  Do you just throw a discovery valve and fill adapter in it and end up with a PCP?

1377x

Quote from: Fronzdan on February 26, 2013, 02:03:47 AM
Not to hijack, but I've always wondered what you do with DCs PCP tube.  Do you just throw a discovery valve and fill adapter in it and end up with a PCP?

yep if its the pre drilled
closed mouths dont get fed

Brent

Quote from: Crosshairs on February 26, 2013, 01:37:07 AM
Here is a few pics of Dons Barrel Band, trigger, power adjuster, safety, breech and tube.
                                 Mike

Like that gun allot too! Man you have some nice guns  :)

blake.l

Quote from: 1377x on February 25, 2013, 10:42:54 PM
their is a thread here someone just built a 2250 dc pcp
i have a matte 2260 dc pcp it can at least give you an idea on hot the matte looks.i like it less upkeep than the polished
it has the 2250 dc stainless matte barrel band too

Nice looking shooter!!!!

Crosshairs

Quote from: Brent on February 26, 2013, 04:03:33 AM
Like that gun allot too! Man you have some nice guns  :)
Thank's Brent
                      Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!