• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Montana, Idado and Wyoming

Started by dan_house, March 13, 2013, 09:20:12 PM

dan_house

One of the things I always do when checking out a new forum is see where everybody is from. Looks like a wide geographical spread for the users shere.
Soemthig I did notice, a few shooters from the Pocatello area, otehr Idahoans, me in Montana and at least WyoMan ....
Maybe have a Rocky Mountain Crosman get together (ok and you guys from Colorado too..  :) )
dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab
The lunatic fringe of American airgunning

Southwest Montana's Headquarters for airgunning supremacy

Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

BDS

Hey Dan,

Brian in Meridian (W of Boise) here.

Do you shoot with the PANSAL group of airgunners?
Brian

dan_house

Pansal? no. Im putting it on my bucket list though. They seem to know when they schedule that I cant make the date.....
I shoot Field Target in Pocatello every chance I get though.....
dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab
The lunatic fringe of American airgunning

Southwest Montana's Headquarters for airgunning supremacy

WyoMan

Any kind of a get together is a great idea Dan I've always thought how much fun it would be....
shootin the guns and shootin the breeze with fellow AG'rs and forum members we need to try to,
I know most folks have busy schedules but there can be opportunities at times.....  :-*
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)

Brent

I was thinking the same thing... but for the mid Atlantic region. Seeing if enough guys wanted to meet for a shooting get together sometime this fall or something.

farrlarr

Welcome to the group.  Yeah, there are several Westerners here.  Let me know if you decide to have some sort of area gathering!
Larry in Idaho

"A man's got to know his limitations."

bluefork

www.blueforkdesign.us
www.infowars.com