• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Been Thinking of buying..

Started by gdm620, March 22, 2013, 04:58:28 PM

gdm620

I have never bought a Crosman custom shop gun and been thinking on getting a 2300kt so I would have a good pistol to use for the crosman comps here.  I don't think my PCP build counts as a true crosman for the crosman type comps so I want to get something I can use instead of trying to shoot paper with my guns I got setup for hunting.  Besides I just want to buy one anyway :P  My question is do they come with a 2 stage trigger or single stage that is adjustable?  Does the Tuesday 20% code work on custom shop guns?  If it does I will wait till tuesday to order it.  If not I might order it today.  In real time how long does it take to get one?  I guess it depends on their part stock huh.  Any way that is my near future plans for now.  I am hooked now.  Now to decide on what grips I want on it.  :-X   Thanks
Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel

breakfastchef

2300KT is a fine choice. It does not comes with the 1701P two-stage trigger group, but does come with a sear spring adjuster. Spring for the LW barrel if you can, though my stock Crosman barrel shoots better than me. I am not positive, but I do not think you can apply discounts to CCS guns.

I still consider my 2300KT to be a Crosman, but the only parts original to the pistol gun are the valve, compression tube and barrel.
Larry

blake.l

Quote from: gdm620 on March 22, 2013, 04:58:28 PM
I have never bought a Crosman custom shop gun and been thinking on getting a 2300kt so I would have a good pistol to use for the crosman comps here.  I don't think my PCP build counts as a true crosman for the crosman type comps so I want to get something I can use instead of trying to shoot paper with my guns I got setup for hunting.  Besides I just want to buy one anyway :P  My question is do they come with a 2 stage trigger or single stage that is adjustable?  Does the Tuesday 20% code work on custom shop guns?  If it does I will wait till tuesday to order it.  If not I might order it today.  In real time how long does it take to get one?  I guess it depends on their part stock huh.  Any way that is my near future plans for now.  I am hooked now.  Now to decide on what grips I want on it.  :-X   Thanks

They come with a single stage that's adjustable.. Not sure on the Tuesday deal and when I ordered mine it took a couple weeks to get it..

gdm620

Ok thanks guys.  I am going to get the LW barrel.  Then I will have 2 guns alike.  One PCP and one CO2.  I will probably leave the 2300KT as is except add a few cosmetic goodies to it and a scope.  I might wait till Tuesday and try the code to see if it works.  It is just a few more days to wait.
Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel

KevinP

Last time I checked the Tuesday 20% code does not work on the CCS guns ...
Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

Great choice of shooter, go for it  :-*
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

bgmcgee

Just got a 2300kt and I love it . Fine shooting pistol. I have the lothar barrel and it shoots way better than I do. Seems to eat any pellet I out down it not picky at all.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Crosshairs

Congrats you got a nice one with that LW barrel smart move.  :-*
                                     Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

quickster47 †

Know you are excited about getting a 2300KT.  I only wish Crosman offered a .22 caliber Lothar Walther barrel.  Now that would be a winner.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

bgmcgee

I hear you Carl would love to have a .22 lothar barrel for my 78g . sorry for the hijack now back to the regular scheduled program.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

gdm620

Yes I wished Crosman would have a .22 barrel also.  Could get a blank for around $107 and make one to fit a Crosman but it sounds like a long wait to get one if you got the dia. close to what you would need.  Some day I  might try that.  Would have to buy an end mill with the right taper for the throat and one for the TP size.
Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel

Brent

Have tried the Tuesday 20%, their valentines 20% off sale, and the Facebook 25% off sale codes at CCS... and no luck with any of them Gary. I guess since a CCS gun is about 15% less than the parts bought and assembled individually, that is why.  ???