New Member Challenge

Started by BDS, April 03, 2013, 09:01:05 PM

BDS

In the past 90 days, there has been quite a flurry of activity with new member sign-ups to this forum and that's a good thing  :-*  This includes a lot of folks from the UK signing up, and personally, I like the viewpoints and the terminology from their side of the pond. (doofer sticks?  ??? :D ;D

So here's the challenge... c'mon new members, don't be shy or think that us old know-it-alls have any edge on your gun collections or your marksmanship skills... Post some pics of your guns, your shootin range, targets you have made or are using and any other info that is connected to airguns and the stuff we all enjoy here everyday.

Even the old-timers have plenty to learn from others, and reading about or seeing new stuff is always welcome  :-*
Brian

BDS

Yup... it's the half that I've "lost" that I would like to find again  :-*
Brian

BDS

OK bump my own post, here's a novel set of silhouette knock-down targets  :D

Anyone else?
Brian

Crosshairs

You know what they say " Of all the things i have lost, i miss my mind the most"
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Pikie

Brian, Thanks for the post/challenge! I've been doing more reading (every morning and evening, I'm addicted!) since January, than writing. I'm a bit nervous about maybe making a fool of myself :-[. I will try to comply. When I've gone too far, somebody "tune me back in" ;D
Vince

JEBert

QuoteI'm a bit nervous about maybe making a fool of myself :-[.
Then you will truly be one of us.  We've all done it. :)
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

ettolo

Only wait i put my hands on a 1377... i'll make you wish i've never found you! 

HappyHunter

Quote from: JEBert on April 03, 2013, 10:39:08 PM
Then you will truly be one of us.  We've all done it. :)
Cheers,
HA!...I'm still doing it!  ;D

Quote from: BDS on April 03, 2013, 09:01:05 PMPost some pics of your guns, your shootin' range, targets you have made or are using and any other info that is connected to airguns
Well Brian, I'm not from across the pond, but I am north of the border...does that count? ;)  Here is my makeshift backyard range made out of some scrap lumber I had kickin' around (pic taken from shooting bench). Targets are at 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 yards:

Todd
Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!

Tater

Gorgeous back yard and set-up Todd.    :-*
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

mrb02334

To all you guys on the other side of the ponds. You can't ask any dumber questions than I already have. This is a great forum, the old timers only make fun of the other old timers. So don't hold back . I can't tell you how much I have learned here. Bewere, you will be come addicted! I have two crosman punpers under construction and I just bought two Beeman P-17s. I have to get a couple more P-17s. One to leave stock,One to put a 10" .177 barrel and one to convet to .22 with a 10" barrel Probeley both with air strippers. Then I can get around to buying a 2240 (or several). The guys on this forum are a bad infulance, so be warned and get a second job now, you will need it!
Looking forward to hearing from all of you,
Jon

Brent

Quote from: HappyHunter on April 03, 2013, 11:07:51 PM
HA!...I'm still doing it!  ;D
Well Brian, I'm not from across the pond, but I am north of the border...does that count? ;)  Here is my makeshift backyard range made out of some scrap lumber I had kickin' around (pic taken from shooting bench). Targets are at 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 yards:

Todd

Todd... that is a Cool setup!!  :) :-*

Noah

"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

quickster47 †

Todd that is really impressive. It is great to have something always set up so you can just go out back and shoot and relax.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

rewinder

My backyard range lol

also an old Falke 70 I've been trying to hunt down a spring and leather cup.

BTW, I made the pellet trap from an old 2 drawer cheap old file cabinet, the two targets on the top are the drawers

rewinder

My grandkids have all these to choose from and allthey want to use is my 2240!

This is a real active forum, friendly and helpfull I enjoy it

PS anyone have a QB78? of is that a dirty word here ???