• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

crosman customer service

Started by bgmcgee, April 04, 2013, 05:02:19 AM

bgmcgee

I placed an order last week from Crosman,  got it in yesterday and one part was not what I ordered.  Sent an email and got a reply today apologizing for the mix up and the correct part is being shipped out no charge.  :-* for Crosman.  You have to love support like that.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

breakfastchef

I quite agree, Salidashooter! Crosman has been spot on perfect with all my parts orders.
Larry

quickster47 †

You are so correct.  I've never had a problem, except back-orders, with any of my Crosman orders and the folks there are always great to deal with.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Fronzdan

Did you also get to keep the wrong part?  It would be kind of nice to accidentally get LW barrels by accident!  ;)

Crosshairs

Quote from: Fronzdan on April 04, 2013, 07:10:47 PM
Did you also get to keep the wrong part?  It would be kind of nice to accidentally get LW barrels by accident!  ;)
Yep i got to keep a muzzle brake ordered a brass one they sent the silver one she said it's cheaper for them if i just keep it with the shipping and paper work.
                                  Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

JEBert

I got the wrong trigger frame early last year and I talked to the customer rep who agreed with me that it was the wrong one.  He asked me to ship it back and they would ship me the correct one.  I shipped it back and they shipped me the SAME WRONG one again.  I gave up.  The thing that struck me was the most bizarre was that I ordered a trigger cover with it and they shipped the correct newer 3-screw plastic cover with the (wrong) older 2-screw frame.
If anyone wants to trade me a new 3-screw frame for an older 2-screw one, let me know.  I'm not in a bind for one as I have since ordered and received a complete p-rod trigger frame but have not yet taken the time to install it.  I plan to put the p-rod trigger on one of my target pistols and put the one that comes off of the target gun onto a Gauntlet II gun so the incorrectly shipped one is still extra.
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

arkmaker †

Crosman CS has been 1st rate with me so far!!  :-* :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22