• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

New Toys

Started by blake.l, April 12, 2013, 05:36:51 AM

blake.l

Got a couple new toys in today.... Got the Benjamin Trail NP and a Crosman 1377. Haven't had a chance to shoot them yet raining like cats and dogs out so maybe tomorrow.. ??? Also did a little work on the break assist. if it works it does if it don't no big deal, I find it no harder to cock it with or without it.. The holes you see on the assist are the same all the way around... I've been hearing people talk about doing it so I said what the heck....

WyoMan

Hope you can shoot tomorrow blake.....very nice toys you have  :-*
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Pikie

Vince

tinker

(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

KevinP

I will be interesting to see if the drilled holes help the poi problem ...
Kevin
Albany, New York

blake.l

I'm hoping I'll get a chance to sight it in tomorrow, I'll sight it in with the assist off then when I think it seems to be grouping good I'll put it on and see what we got..

arkmaker †

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Crosshairs

Nice toys Blake and nice job drilling out the break it looks like it came like that.
                                Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

quickster47 †

That's a nice couple of additions to your ever growing arsenal.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

breakfastchef

Nice scores Mr. Blake.
Larry

Cross Pistol Packer

Hope you get a dry day Blake and get to loose some lead :-*
Crosmans, start as a hobby,then an obsession...

Brent

Cool that you got your guns Blake! Looking forward to hearing your results on the Trail  :-*

CO2Freak

Cool stuff !

Is that a pistol scope on the 1377 ?

What about the recoil of the Trail NP ?

KBR97

Quote from: blake.l on April 12, 2013, 05:36:51 AM
Got a couple new toys in today.... Got the Benjamin Trail NP and a Crosman 1377. Haven't had a chance to shoot them yet raining like cats and dogs out so maybe tomorrow.. ??? Also did a little work on the break assist. if it works it does if it don't no big deal, I find it no harder to cock it with or without it.. The holes you see on the assist are the same all the way around... I've been hearing people talk about doing it so I said what the heck....

Glad it arrived safely  :-*
1377C
Baikal IZH 53m