• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

BlueFork Guns

Started by cohiba, April 24, 2013, 06:46:41 PM

cohiba

Hello all,

Yesterday i was reading a post and someone had put up a picture of a 2240 (i think) bluefork gun. I was looking around real quick at the time, later i had more time to check out the forum and cant find what post it was in.

Can someone help and post the picture or a link to where i can see it? It may have been in the Wanted or For Sale section.

thanks

quickster47 †

As far as I know there is no 2240 Bluefork gun but it might have been a 2240 with a Bluefork trigger frame.  I think droid had one of those or perhaps ped. Several 2240 guns have been assembled with the Bluefork trigger frame.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

ped

think it was gary's(droids) carl and a mighty fine 2240 it was
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

droid

Yes I have posted a couple. I will post you some pics tomorrow.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

chongman

Here's a picture of my Blue Fork Designs based stubby 2240.  I used the BF trigger frame and breech.  Greg was kind enough to make the rear sight for me also.

Long days and pleasant nights to you...

droid

Here you go:

[/img]

[/img]
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

mrto

Quote from: chongman on April 25, 2013, 12:50:40 AM
Here's a picture of my Blue Fork Designs based stubby 2240.  I used the BF trigger frame and breech.  Greg was kind enough to make the rear sight for me also.

I really like this pistol there is something enormously appealing about the look of these stubby's. :-* :-*

MavStone

Nice trigger frame....

I've always like Bleu Fork Designs' work. Do you know if the frame is still available.

A few years ago, I bought a Blue Fork Designed 1377 .22cal Prototype Sniper Rifle off gunbroker.com and I would like to upgrade it with one of their frames.
---- Keepin' it simple ----
Accuracy - Power - Styling

quickster47 †

Quote from: MavStone on April 15, 2014, 07:04:45 PM
Nice trigger frame....

I've always like Bleu Fork Designs' work. Do you know if the frame is still available.

A few years ago, I bought a Blue Fork Designed 1377 .22cal Prototype Sniper Rifle off gunbroker.com and I would like to upgrade it with one of their frames.

BlueFork parts are now available from HPA Sports, http://www.hpasports.com/pages/home

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †