• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Pellet Maker

Started by AS13, May 12, 2013, 07:41:01 PM

Brent

Quote from: Gippeto on May 22, 2013, 07:39:09 AM
Definitely has a place where big bores... particularly "odd" bores, are concerned. Made this one for the .32 pcp. Uses a resized 00 buck and a couple whacks with a hammer to make a bore riding projectile with a sealing band.

Not match grade, but damned effective on milk jugs. :-*

Al
Pretty darn cool Al!! :-*
Not surprised, knowing your abilities and talent... but pretty darn cool to come up with that!! Neat :-*

Gippeto

You're giving me too much credit...far from an original idea in my case. Have seen it a few times on various forums going back at least 10 years.

But thanks just the same. :)

Al

Tater

Quote from: Gippeto on May 24, 2013, 02:11:01 AM
You're giving me too much credit...far from an original idea in my case. Have seen it a few times on various forums going back at least 10 years.

But thanks just the same. :)

Al

Either way, they turned out nice. Did you have to clean them up, or did they come out with such smooth/sharp looking edges?
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Gippeto

They come out of the die as shown in the pic.

BDS

Nice Gippeto... good die quality = good pellet quality :-*
Brian

Izzy

I now have a winter project.  ;)

arkmaker †

Nice Al  :-*

You keep giving me projects!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Colt25

I recently made a pellet mold and sizing die, but it didn't work well. And I need different size does for each gun.
I'll buy pellets from now on:)