• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

NP Pistol

Started by Sir William, May 18, 2013, 01:40:05 AM

Sir William

I see that the new Trail NP Pistol is already "Out of Stock".  Am certainly happy that they didn't make too many of the stupid things!

Brent

Quote from: Sir William on May 18, 2013, 01:40:05 AM
I see that the new Trail NP Pistol is already "Out of Stock".  Am certainly happy that they didn't make too many of the stupid things!
LOL
Me too! ;)
Pretty sure Duck is going to miss them though... I'd they get discontinued ;)  ;D ;D

bgmcgee

Don't get Duck started on that p.o.s.  ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

quickster47 †

Quote from: Sir William on May 18, 2013, 01:40:05 AM

^^^ Funny...  :-* :-* :-*

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

mudduck48

Quote from: bgmcgee on May 18, 2013, 02:36:23 AM
Don't get Duck started on that p.o.s.  ;D
Really, please don't. I see on the Crosman web sight they do not even list this thing anymore. That is funny. They really goofed up with this one. And they screwed over 1000 people out of their money.  Yea, don't get me started, thank you. :D
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Fronzdan

Unfortunately it's still there on the Crosman site.  But it's listed as Out of Stock.  Here's hoping they go back to the drawing board, fix all the problems and then offer a swap to all the people that got stuck with the first one.

mudduck48

The two main things about the gun are the trigger and the sights. I cut 5mm off my front sight and I could then sight it in. But, the trigger is not good, too heavy.

bgmcgee

The sad part is it took forever for Crosman to get this thing to market then they dropped the ball on it big time.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

nomobux

Jeeze. Do ya think Mudduck and myself are holding valuable collectors items   ???
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

arkmaker †

Do you guys think I should buy one?  ;D
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

mudduck48

Quote from: arkmaker on May 18, 2013, 04:32:59 PM
Did you take too many meds? You are not thinking right. If you want to throw $90 out in the street, give it to me. I do something good with the money, like buying beer! :-*

Brent

Quote from: arkmaker on May 18, 2013, 04:32:59 PM
Yah :-* ;D

Something tells me that they are going to be pretty rare one day ;) ;)  :P

Oh yah... you probably want to keep it new in the box ;)  It's not like you are going to want to shoot it anyways ;) ;) ;D

nomobux

I still have the box, etc ( mint ). Could be sitting on a gold mine .. eh
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

Brent

Quote from: nomobux on May 18, 2013, 05:04:18 PM
  I still have the box, etc ( mint ). Could be sitting on a gold mine .. eh
As crazy as it sounds... that might be the way to get your money back down the road. ;)

BigErn

That's why I still have mine, it might never be seen again  ??? :-X ;D