• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman customer service!

Started by Petrifiedwood, July 01, 2013, 07:40:41 PM

Petrifiedwood

Just wanted to share my experience. I bought new 2300T a couple of weeks ago. (It's what prompted me to join this forum.) It's a great little pistol, but it appears the little flat at the front of the barrel was milled slightly out of alignment with the gas port. This positions the plastic front sight slightly off-center.

Well, this isn't really a big deal, because I mounted a home made front sight base/ non-functional brake anyway, which doesn't index on that little flat. But being a perfectionist, I wanted the barrel to be "right". So, I called Crosman planning to order a replacement barrel. I knew the gun was under warranty, but I didn't want to ship the whole thing back, and barrels aren't too expensive so I figured I'd go ahead and just buy a barrel so I could continue to use the gun while I waited for shipping.

Well, after I described the problem to customer service, they asked me how long I'd had the gun, and took down my address and are shipping out a replacement barrel, no charge!

So just wanted to share my good customer service experience.   :-*

bgmcgee

Got to love that. I pretty much have had great experiences with Crosman customer service too.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

breakfastchef

I would be interested in the barrel if you are planning to part with it.
Larry

Petrifiedwood

Quote from: breakfastchef on July 01, 2013, 08:08:08 PM
I would be interested in the barrel if you are planning to part with it.

I'm probably going to hang onto it. I have a BNM breech on order and I will use this one to build a shrouded upper, and the new one with the stock breech for a more "stock" upper half. Of course, one or the other is likely to grow into another complete gun after a few parts purchases...  :)

agninja

That's cool. Some of us just look at Crosman Corp as a place to get the parts and guns we require to fuel our lust for this hobby. But it's nice to know that they are also a company that is focused on making their customers happy.
Black air pistols matter.

Petrifiedwood

Just a little update, barrel arrived today in the mail.  :-*