• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

BlueFork design work load.

Started by bluefork, July 10, 2013, 11:18:44 PM

bluefork

Just a heads up on what is happening at BlueFork design.

My day job is in full tilt time sucker mode. I'm a machinest/ boomtruck operator/ field installation/ electric motor rewinder/welder/fabricator. With the hot weather here in idaho we have the farmers running there water pumps to irrigate the crops on full tilt over working them and with alot of thunderstorms roaming around frying motors I have been working 12+ hr days for just about every day for the last 2 months. This has really put a kink in the amount of time I can do BlueFork.

I do realize my stuff has been on backorder or not available right now. I currently have another machinest making some of my triggerframes and triggers. They will be hopefully available in a couple weeks. This work load will only last another month or so then lookout I have some new stuff getting ready to release.

I grew up on a farm and realize how important it is for farmers to have water. I'm the guy they call on sat night at 3am to come help them out. I go because I'm that guy.......... :-*
www.blueforkdesign.us
www.infowars.com

quickster47 †

I can understand your situation and greatly appreciate your giving folks here a heads up on your status.

Thanks much.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

BDS

Good Post Greg...

It's been 100+ deg F here in Idaho and the irrigation water is a huge issue, you have your hands full  :-*
Brian

chongman

Good to hear the news Greg. Looking forward to seeing the "new" stuff in a month or so.

Get one of those machinist to make a 13/22xx right handed long breech for me  ;)
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Fronzdan

Thanks for the update!  Yeah....I guess in the grand scheme of things, good hard working American farmers should come before a bunch of obsessed Crosmaniacs.  Look forward to your new stuff!

KevinP

X2 for the update ............... we can wait ..................   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

tinker

(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

arkmaker †

Thanks for the update  :-*
Glad I got my frame just under the rush season  ;) and yes, things have heated up in my works shop as well. Just that time of the year for machinists, I guess. At least we are making a little scratch to pay the bills! Dang though, not even two weeks back to work for me and I am already just plum wore out!!
Looking forward to the new stuff in a couple of months :-* :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

targettgii

Thanks for the heads up Greg and can't wait to see the new products. :)
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T