• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

First Pistol HFT from Bisley.

Started by Rainbowfish, July 14, 2013, 08:57:25 PM

Rainbowfish

Hi all. As promised here are few pictures from our first Pistol HFT at the BFTO (Bisley Field Target Organisation). We are having a heat wave here, (31 degrees) which is a bit of a rarity for us in England but it made for a great shoot. This was a sort of trial run for the rest of the season and it went very well. We all enjoyed it and it is definitley to be a fixture in the club calendar. There were a good mix of pistols considering the fact that, as it was the first run there were not too many shooters. There were a couple of Brockock Grand Prix, two 2240s,a Steyr,a Benjamin and one chap was shooting a Weihrauch HW40. Most were using red dots, some were using scopes and otheres were using irons.I have attempted to post a number of pics but on my last post I can only see one. If you cannot see all of them perhaps someone could let me know where I am going wrong.Cheers.

bgmcgee

Sounds like a fun time. I only see one picture.What works for me is to start another line with each picture code if that makes any kind of sense to you.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

chongman

Very interesting! It'd be cool to see some more pictures  ;)
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

KevinP

I assume 31 c which makes it about 87 over the pond, hope there was a breeze

92f  here, .... looks like a good start for you guys  ...   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

jSan22

31 degrees and you guys are outside in shirts and jeans? I don't think so. Celsius?
those look like nicely made guns, bet its a good break from china made junk a certain manufacturer keeps churning out.

USMA-1982

Quote from: jSan22 on July 15, 2013, 02:51:01 AM
31 degrees and you guys are outside in shirts and jeans? I don't think so. Celsius?
those look like nicely made guns, bet its a good break from china made junk a certain manufacturer keeps churning out.

Yes, where's the tweed?  Where are the Wellies?  You gents are starting to look like Americans in T shirts and ball caps!
Ed

Fredericksburg VA

Rainbowfish

Yes. 31 celcius is 90 Fahrenhiet.I have attached another picture.