Looks like it's goin to be one of those nites

Started by Trophyhunter49, July 30, 2013, 06:48:27 AM

Trophyhunter49

>:( I have taken my meds and nothing seems to be helping. Guess I'll set heve and read about all yours work. I hate when I get like this no sleep can't lay down,can't sitand can't stand.I toke a fall out in yard this evening. My rt. leg give way and down I go. O well if ya'll need me I guess I'll be here for a while :(

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

Trophyhunter49

1377x

luckily the meds have been working lately. cant keep my eyes open more than hour after taking them. its terrible to say those are the good days. i recently figured out some stuff on my own, since meds, the docs and therapists cant help. so far so good. it seems like i am one of those cases thats a first for everything and dont want to be the guinea pig unless its something i thought of.
closed mouths dont get fed

Trophyhunter49

I know just what you mean there ED. I think I'm goin to try to lay down and see how that works. I've done sit as long as I can.  Hope you have a good nite :)

T191032

Been "walking wounded" the last few days since my knee decided to give out on my again.  Doing the graveyard & taking bunches of photos of gravestones to be posted online later didn't help either today.  And no Tylenol with me!! 

Take care of yourselves!
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

Randall Wells

Man, I know what you mean. If I don't take my depression med. I don't sleep. And I'm not talking about 1 night. I mean I can't sleep at all. I get like  >:( >:( >:(
" I don't need no arms around me, and I don't need no drugs to calm me.I have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all "