• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Rain today but cool

Started by Crosshairs, August 09, 2013, 01:49:36 PM

Crosshairs

It's cool enough to shoot in the attic today I've been shooting outdoors a lot at a friends house but it will be indoors today and maybe do some work on my next build.
How's the weather by you.
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

arkmaker †

About 78 right now in Jacksonville and climbing. sunny and dry at the moment. Heading up to South Carolina in a couple of hours. Afternoon thunder storms expected there, but then that is the south in summertime  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

eric

pretty crappy here --- waiting on a reseal kit  :(
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

BDS

Another 90 deg day in Idaho... but it's a "dry heat"  :D ;D

No guns to work on until I get Davio's hydro-dip grips and pump arm next week and the LNIB Crosman 262 co2 rifle, also next week, I hope  ???
Brian

karatekid1975

Crappy here (upstate NY). Sticky and rainy. I'm hoping it stops raining so I can shoot again (I did yesterday too). I wish I can shoot indoors, but I don't have a basement or an attic  :(
Laurie

Crosman 2240 pistol
Crosman Quest 1000x rifle
Crosman stock 760 (1972) pump master
RWS 34 Diana rifle
Former Crosman employee ;)

chongman

81 degrees, 89% humidity here on the Eastern Shore of Virginia.  It'll be another sticky day with a possible thunderstorm for me.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

WyoMan

Sunny, mid-eighties, afternoon and evening thunderstorms
took the day off, light chores then some fun (new build  :) :) :) :) )
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Fronzdan

Crappy rainy, humid in the People's Republic of Mass.  After work I will either try my hand at tapping a hole in an Mrod trigger assembly...easy I think....or replacing the glass on my ipad  >:(. That looks NOT easy.

Crosshairs

Quote from: punchpressqueen75 on August 09, 2013, 03:47:44 PM
Crappy here (upstate NY). Sticky and rainy. I'm hoping it stops raining so I can shoot again (I did yesterday too). I wish I can shoot indoors, but I don't have a basement or an attic  :(
Where upstate Laurie i'm looking to move up there soon i hope, near Lima. It's 20 minutes from the crosman factory.
                       Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

karatekid1975

Quote from: Crosshairs on August 09, 2013, 06:59:28 PM
Where upstate Laurie i'm looking to move up there soon i hope, near Lima. It's 20 minutes from the crosman factory.
                       Mike

I'm in Bristol NY. 15 minutes the other way from Crosman  ;) Are ya thinking of working there? You get sweet discounts as an employee  ;) I got my ol' 760 fixed there for free (tube leaked air).
Laurie

Crosman 2240 pistol
RWS 34 Diana rifle

karatekid1975

Quote from: chongman on August 09, 2013, 03:49:37 PM
81 degrees, 89% humidity here on the Eastern Shore of Virginia.  It'll be another sticky day with a possible thunderstorm for me.

Humid as heck her now that it started raining again. But I managed to plink a couple of cans (paper targets would have gotten wet) between rain storms  :-*
Laurie

Crosman 2240 pistol
RWS 34 Diana rifle

BDS

Quote from: Crosshairs on August 09, 2013, 06:59:28 PM
Where upstate Laurie i'm looking to move up there soon i hope, near Lima. It's 20 minutes from the crosman factory.                       Mike

:D What a surprise, Mike will "live" near the the Crosman factory!  :D

Get a 5 bedroom place Mike, that should be enough room for your soon to be 1000 gun collection!  ;)
Brian

BDS

Back to weather, let's all be glad we aren't in Nashville TN, seen that flooding down there?  :o

Hope Carl is doing OK? (near Nashville?)
Brian

karatekid1975

Praying for Carl. Stay safe.
Laurie

Crosman 2240 pistol
RWS 34 Diana rifle

karatekid1975

Quote from: BDS on August 09, 2013, 08:28:08 PM
:D What a surprise, Mike will "live" near the the Crosman factory!  :D

Get a 5 bedroom place Mike, that should be enough room for your soon to be 1000 gun collection!  ;)

LOL. I wouldn't be surprised after someone said he made the vids I posted in the Off Topic thread (Crosman factory tour). I wouldn't be surprised if he got a job there. Listen to his voice in the vid. "Parts!" ;D
Laurie

Crosman 2240 pistol
RWS 34 Diana rifle