• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Steel Breech Source

Started by slivershooter, August 10, 2013, 07:41:34 PM

slivershooter

It seems I am going through a few steel breech replacements for the builds I'm doing. Does anyone have a source for these that is really reasonable?  Like everyone else I'm trying to get the most bang for the buck.
I am a Christian, I am an American. I support the 2d Amendment and I am proud of it.

breakfastchef

If you want to stay with the Crosman long steel breech, Archer Airguns had the best price for a complete package (incl. bolt, bolt handle, rear cap, etc.). Last I checked it was $35 plus shipping and handling.

If you were interested in an aluminum breech complete with all the necessary stuff, then forum member fivestar45's breech is an excellent choice. That runs <$60 shipped.

If you only need the breech, Bryan & Associates can hook you up with an aluminum one in black for @$37 plus shipping.

If you want a polished SS breech, then Don Cothran machine shoop is the place to go. Figure at least $72 plus shipping.

Larry

DBOdude

i got mine from PA and used the PYRAMYD-NRA code for %10 off  . you can also try crosman on tuesday with their 20OFFTUESDAY off code for %20 off .
Everything isn't for Everybody ......

Cwlongshot

Dont for get Crosman them selves.. good prices and to you usually within a week.  :-* :-*

CW
BENJAMIN's: 392PA '11 • Marauder .25 • MAC1 tuned Disco .22 • 397P Nickle '81

CROSMAN's:  1389 Back Packer .20 '86 • Hawthorne M140 4th variant • 357 W/8'' '90 • 760 '75 • 1377 '13 CARBINE LOTS ''O'' Mods • 2200 Magnum '81 (First Gen) • 2100 '13 • 2240 '13 

DAISY's:  25 '10 • Red Ryder • 22X • 922

DIANA's:  34 .22 '05 (RWS)

SHERIDAN's:  Blue Streak '82  Steroid • Blue Streak '65 Steroid • Blue Streak '70 • Blue Streak '72 • C9 Blue Streak

WEBLY's:  Longbow .177 • Hurricane  .177

XISICO's:  XS60c .22 PCP

Trophyhunter49

I got my last one off Amazon.com. It was the complete packge, for less than Crosman had them shipping and all!

1377x

i get mine locally not the kit but it doesnt matter i dont use the bolt or other hardware that comes with the kit. cant mention the price though ;)
closed mouths dont get fed

arkmaker †

I have one of fivestars, had a crooked barn and both are good. Fivestars has much closer fit on the bolt. And don't forget about blueforks. That's what I am saving for next to finish off my 2240 BF build. Would like one of his new riser breeches!

Last Crosman breech I got from a want ad in our classifieds. Also, found a short steel cr breech on the Yellow not long ago that sits on my chruch gun.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22