Thougts on chronographs?

Started by Bocomomark, August 22, 2013, 12:36:34 AM

Colt25

Quote from: KevinP on August 24, 2013, 01:02:23 AM
;D it is just a matter of when ........................

I've already shot it twice:)

1377x

Quote from: airriflenut on August 23, 2013, 03:36:45 AM
This has been an informative post, I was thinking of asking the same question myself.  We really don't have room in the budget for a chrony but I really do need one to test/document my mods.  I'll have to sneak it by the Mrs. when I can.

From what I've gathered Shooting Chrony is a good one to get if I'm understanding, basically down to how much "extras" you want it to have.

I'm afraid the wife would shoot me if she caught me lugging the awesome "super computer" she recently built out to the shop to hook it up to a chrony!!
if you have an android phone you can use the chronoconnect app until you get a chrony. from the number i have seen people post and the video posted on youtube the numbers are close to the same
closed mouths dont get fed

arkmaker †

Quote from: breakfastchef on August 24, 2013, 02:47:32 AM

Forum member, arkmaker, did a few Lexan chronograph shields last year. I was lucky to get one of them.

And forum member Arkmaker shot his crony a couple of months ago because he was to lazy to put his on!!
;D

still works though, just broke off a piece of plastic.... Whew!
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

1377x

i have shot my chrony a few times when shooting through a scope at longer distances
luckily it was more of a nick and no damage was done
this reminds me i have to take my chrony with me when i go out today

breakfastchef

Quote from: 1377x on September 02, 2013, 07:55:49 PM
this reminds me i have to take my chrony with me when i go out today

Hot date?
Larry

woody67

Quote from: breakfastchef on September 02, 2013, 08:26:01 PM

Hot date?

Trying to find out haw fast a woman can run away in heels....must be a blind date ???

1377x

Quote from: woody67 on September 07, 2013, 01:35:29 AM
Trying to find out haw fast a woman can run away in heels....must be a blind date ???
hey now im not georgy porgy
blind date or not no woman has ever run away ;)
fought over me, yes! it is common for me to see that but never ran away
i have the opposite effect on them :P ;D
let me stop before i get in trouble. the wrong eyes see this i'll be doing running, ducking and dodging

woody67

Quote from: 1377x on September 07, 2013, 10:41:48 AM
hey now im not georgy porgy
blind date or not no woman has ever run away ;)
fought over me, yes! it is common for me to see that but never ran away
i have the opposite effect on them :P ;D
let me stop before i get in trouble. the wrong eyes see this i'll be doing running, ducking and dodging

Hahahaha ;D ;D
Just put the chrony on the ground first, then we'll find out just how fast YOU are!!  :D