• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Serious problem here!

Started by onebaddj, August 31, 2013, 04:50:29 AM

onebaddj

Ok! So i ordered a new valve for my 2400. Nice stainless steel valve that can handle some higher pressure. So i got it in took it apart for inspection. Cleaned it and polished the valve stem greased the stem with hill pump grease then broke out the 2400 and chrony for premod numbers. Filled it to 1700 psi and 10 shot avg with 15.9 gr jsb was 612.74 for 13.25 fpe. Hi 622.6 lo 597.3 Pretty nice. Filled it to 1800 and shot 10 more. 620.9 avg for 13.6 fpe. Hi 628.3 lo 613.4.
Kind of happy with the 2400 after its settling in.

Now heres the problem! I have a perfectly good valve with no gun to go around it! What to do what to do! I buy a valve to finish a gun and then it turns out im happy with the gun so now i have a valve i have to build a gun for!

This is a terrable problem!
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

mudduck48

IMO, you need some more parts.  Get a hold of Quickster, he has parts. Call Crosshairs, he has parts. Call Crosman, they have parts. Or move to Colorado, then you won't care if you have parts. WOW, MAN, THIS IS SOME GOOD SETT. It' legal there. Parts is parts, Vern. :-*
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

onebaddj

Wow move to colarado! What! Here in texas the only thing illegal is faggertry and ladies of the night! Lmao. I think ill order my 20 cal breech and barrel then a trigger group and tube. I figure a 2400 hammer will work. Should be fun to figure out what to do.

targettgii

There you go buy more parts to go around the valve,on that note where did you get a ss valve for it. 
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

onebaddj

Id love to tell you but id have to kill you if i did. Lol  check your pm's.