Labor Day Weekend Shooting

Started by T191032, September 02, 2013, 09:51:12 PM

T191032

Well, being "Labor Day Weekend", why not shoot an airgun that needs a little Labor?  So, I put 50 pellets through the 1322 .22 caliber pumper today (4 pumps a shot).  Now, after finishing up, I have to admit, since my initial thoughts of potentially modding the 1322 some, then considering the initial run with the 1377's POA/POI problem, I wonder more which I should mess with.  Clearly, the 1322 is pleasingly accurate as is, though the trigger is heavy.  Doing a sear mod (lighter spring or compressing the existing one) would help trigger pull.

I will have to play with the new 1377 this month and see whats really up with it, accuracy wise, as I had wanted it for a "Stock Class"  model with no mods.

My Modifications thought list

Crosman 1322 .22 or 1377 .177

* Crosman Steel Breech

* Lighter Sear Spring

* Trigger Shoe

* Barrel Replacement (?) - 1377

* Grip Tape for Traction

* Tape Under Grips for better hold

---

Anyone else get out and have some fun shooting this weekend?
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

bgmcgee

Been playing in the garage with a few so far.Shot the 2300kt,MKI and the 78G so far. Might move out to the back yard and shoot in a little. Probably the Bluestreak, bnm2240 and of course "Raider" my 1377.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

WyoMan

Yep, me too....been shooting and tinkering all day  :-* got my chores done Saturday  ;D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

1377x

shot my 1377 today wish i could shoot my other guns
closed mouths dont get fed

onebaddj

Alway nice to get out and do a littlen shooting and tinkering. Really relaxing most of the time.
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.