• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

bug out kits for $64!

Started by onebaddj, September 15, 2013, 05:04:10 PM

onebaddj

was at cabelas yesterday and they had bug out kits for 64 bucks here at the fort worth store. i was tempted but dont need any more airguns. ;Di turned around and had to run for the door.
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

KevinP

Quote from: onebaddj on September 15, 2013, 05:04:10 PM
was at cabelas yesterday and they had bug out kits for 64 bucks here at the fort worth store. i was tempted but dont need any more airguns. ;Di turned around and had to run for the door.

;D ;D :D . .it's not about need, it's about you might want the parts someday ........... can never have enough parts ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

bgmcgee

I didn't think not need and airguns belonged in the same sentence.  ;D ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

onebaddj

the parts is exactly what.i was looking at. the pump are and breech barrel on my 1377 that alread has the ft pistol and valve and a bunch of other mods. ooo the hammer setup also so i can put a heavier hammer spring.in it and be able to release all the air out of the valve over 12 pumps. thanks for giving me an excuse. lol
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

Fronzdan

Think of it this way...those poor Bug Out kits are trapped in Cabelas.  No family, no one to clean em, nobody willing to upgrade them.  Unpumped, unfired, all alone.  Give one a home, it's the only decent thing to do.

tri-5-ron

Quote from: Fronzdan on September 16, 2013, 04:55:02 AM
Think of it this way...those poor Bug Out kits are trapped in Cabelas.  No family, no one to clean em, nobody willing to upgrade them.  Unpumped, unfired, all alone.  Give one a home, it's the only decent thing to do.
AWwww, HECK Nooo,....

There are no ENABLERS hanging around HERE !  :D