• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

RB Grips

Started by RetatCDude, September 19, 2013, 09:39:07 PM

RetatCDude

I see on Ralph's website that he will not be taking any new orders for awhile due to some un-expected health issues. Let's all wish him well. Take care buddy. :-*
Crosman 2300s
Crosman 2240XL

chongman

Ralph's the man and is always on my mind. I wish him the best of luck in his second round of surgery.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

cherokeesteve

Quote from: RetatCDude on September 19, 2013, 09:39:07 PM
I see on Ralph's website that he will not be taking any new orders for awhile due to some un-expected health issues. Let's all wish him well. Take care buddy. :-*

Great thinking. Get well soon, your grips have changed my shooting for the better! Not to mention they look awesome as well.
I'm like a lactating mother...I don't mind pumping

1377 w/green dot/laser, 2240 modded, T4 modded, 2289 modded, M4-177 modded, 2400 KT in CO2 and HPA.

vertguy

My grips were ordered just before he shut things down in advance of his surgery. Awesome grips for the price... here's to a fast recovery!!
PC77
FX Verminator .22

Tater

I haven't had the $ to get a pair of his grips, but I've tried them and they're incredible. Get well soon sir.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

RetatCDude

My grips for my 1701P are sposed to be here (Fairfield, CA) today.
Left Aurora, Co on Thursday
Albuquerque, yesterday.

:)
Crosman 2300s
Crosman 2240XL

airriflenut

My wishes for a speedy recovery!!!

I know all too well of unexpected surgeries, saw an orthopaedic surgeon for possible carpal tunnel.  Got a call from a neurosurgeon after the MRI, said I had an appointment to see him that afternoon.  I was a bit confused.  ???  The neurosurgeon shows up in dirt and horse dung covered boots and jeans (it was his day off), he tells me I'm having a Level 2 fusion of C3-C6 and there were bone spurs inside the spinal column compressing nerves.  Says surgery in two days, go home and do NOTHING, said it was so severely degenerated a simple fall and I could be a quadriplegic!!!  I sat for two days!!  Results...permanent damage from the neck down both arms.
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.

strever

Mrod,Prod,1322,2240,2250,2260

vertguy

I just saw this on his website. Hopefully he is on track for a full recovery...

* * * *UPDATE* * * *
DUE TO ADDITIONAL MEDICAL ISSUES AND
A LONGER  RECOVERY TIME, RB GRIPS
TARGET DATE TO REOPEN IS
JANUARY 1, 2014.
A SINCERE THANK YOU TO ALL FOR YOUR 
BEST WISHES, GET WELL SOON, AND
SUPPORTIVE EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS
PC77
FX Verminator .22