• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Chrono Connect???

Started by hogrider04, October 23, 2013, 08:32:35 PM

hogrider04

Has anyone purchased the unlock codes for the Chrono Connect pc program?? Question is, how long did it take to get them? All 4 of my Crosman's are shooting great but I want to use this program to print out baselines for future reference.

bgmcgee

I haven't but I would think it should be a quick email from them.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

hogrider04

That's what I was thinking. Oh well, it's only been 4 hours.  :(

bgmcgee

Did you go to the website and see how to unlock the program? I looked and it seems like you have to go through the program and PayPal.  A little strange but that might be how it works.

hogrider04

Yessir,  I sent the money by paypal and got confirmation that it had been sent to the guy. Got the demo program installed and just waiting for them to send me the unlock codes. Maybe they don't realize what an impatient guy I am.  :P  Don't know if them being in the UK makes any difference or not.

bgmcgee

Weird. By what I read it sounded like a p.I.t.a.but the code should have been automatic.

hogrider04

Yeah, I studied it a bit before buying and decided to go ahead. It's the only program that does what I want and only what I want. The others are so bloated I'm not sure I could even use them. Guess I'll just set and wait and see. Only $16.59 down the dumper if it don't pan out.

bgmcgee

Good thingvis if you used PayPal you have 45 days to get a refund.

hogrider04

Just got word that he had email server issues yesterday. All is well now.

bgmcgee

Cool deal. Sounds like the guy is pretty honest.

1377x

stot has always answered my emails promptly. glad you got it sorted
how is the ad-on working out?  ???
closed mouths dont get fed

hogrider04

It's working great. I use the software with my Chrony Beta Master. After I'm done shooting I just bring it in the house, plug it into the pc, and do my printouts. I'm using an old scanner cord I had to connect the two. I do wish I had more control of the printout though. Since the data is saved as a CSV file I think I can work that out in Microsoft Excel. Pretty neat stuff.  :-*