Quote from: quickster47 on November 10, 2013, 03:56:10 PM
Oh man, bad visual for this early.  Need more coffee to clear my mind.   ;D

Carl
Is coffee actually strong enough?  ;D ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

KevinP

Quote from: bgmcgee on November 10, 2013, 04:08:52 PM
Is coffee actually strong enough?  ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ... I was thinking the same thing .................
Kevin
Albany, New York

arkmaker †

Pants on, but still in a bathrobe!! Here is the drawing. I apologize for the crappy video, but it will get the results shown. I ended up using my wifes camera as the ipad thing just was not working like I thought it would. I'll post a picture of the winning tickets along with the video so those of you that don't want to suffer through the horrible sound and quality can just see the results.

Let me thank all of you for helping out a forum member and his family. You are a great bunch! And Congratulations to the winners.

Winners:  PLEASE PM me you ADDRESS so I can mail these off to you in the morning!

YouTube Video
http://youtu.be/Q0Oy5i5lDXg

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

KevinP

Congrats to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

vertguy

Very cool  :-*

Congrats to the other winners!

And of course a huge thanks to Rich for making this happen!!
PC77
FX Verminator .22

gdm620

Congrats to the winners and Thank you Rich for doing this.
Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel

WyoMan

Well done Rich, that was awesome to do the raffle  :-*
Mike, my thoughts are with you with Haiven and your family I am hoping for the very best...
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Noah

Wait a minute - I actually WON something? WOW! COOL BEANS!! Thanks everybody!!!

"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

Trophyhunter49

:-* Congratulations to the winners! :-* I want  thank all of you here on CAPOF fr the help on Haiven's D. ills. This has been a Blessing to us. A speical THANK YOU goes ou to Rich for taking care of this Benifit Raffle for me :) When I miled him abuot it I told him I hd No idea how to do it andhe jumped in and hs taken care of it for,So Thanks RICH :-* CAPOF  ROCKS  The best people in the world ar on here :)
  Thnk you
   Mike Tophyhuner49 Mills

bgmcgee

Cool deal  :-* Big congrats to the other winers, I'm like Noah shocked that I won something but that wasn't why I donated anyways.  Thanks Rich for doing this and hope this helps the family a little Mike.  That's the most important part.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Bill L.

WOW :)! I gave my P17 to a Friend who really liked it (A disabled veteran) and wanted to get another one.Thanks to Rich all the guys who made this happen.I just wish the reason for this raffle did not exist and my thoughts and prayers are with Haiven and her family .
I got a new Mark II for my wife and kids... I think it was a pretty good trade.

brz-ryder †

Thanks to Rich for doing this and I hope this helps a little for Mike`s family this is why i love this forum ppl helping ppl

Jim
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

BigErn

Congrats to the winners! Sorry I missed the cut off date on this one guys  :-[ 

Davio

PM sent to rangerfredbob so he can choose his muzzle brake.  :)

All of you are winners for helping this good cause for Mike's grand daughter Haiven.  It is a pleasure to be a small part of this fine CAPOF family.   

Just because the raffle is over, don't forget to send a prayer every now and again for that sweet little girl and all her family.
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

gdm620

Quote from: Davio on November 10, 2013, 11:58:52 PM

All of you are winners for helping this good cause for Mike's grand daughter Haiven.  It is a pleasure to be a small part of this fine CAPOF family.   

Just because the raffle is over, don't forget to send a prayer every now and again for that sweet little girl and all her family.
So True Davio.
Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel