• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

LONG BOX UNDER THE CHRISTMAS TREE

Started by mudduck48, December 26, 2013, 04:42:26 AM

mudduck48

Nothing like finding a long box under the Christmas tree. And more carts, more pellets, pellet pins, a target, trigger pull gauge and stuff. O=BOY ;D ;D ;D
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

brz-ryder †

my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

bgmcgee

"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

AS13

Crosman 2240-.22
Crosman 2400KT-.22
Crosman 357W-.177
Crosman M177-.177
Crosman Vigilante - .177
Umarex SA177- BB
Winchester M11-BB

"Anything made can be made better."

BDS

Brian

Crosshairs

Nice score Duck i have the same target trap and love it but be careful .177 only.
                                  Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

mudduck48

Quote from: Crosshairs on December 26, 2013, 05:36:24 PM
Nice score Duck i have the same target trap and love it but be careful .177 only.
                                  Mike
I have shot at this thing about 20 times so far and have only found 5 pellets trapped in side. I'm thing about putting some duct seal inside to keep the pellets from bouncing out. ???  No .22?

BDS

Quote from: Crosshairs on December 26, 2013, 05:36:24 PM
Nice score Duck i have the same target trap and love it but be careful .177 only.                                  Mike

So .. does that mean you have target "pieces"  :D that you can sell to McDuck?  ;D
Brian

BigErn

Great stuff mudd! I have the same trap too, you will love it  :-\

BDS

Quote from: mudduck48 on December 26, 2013, 05:39:51 PM
I have shot at this thing about 20 times so far and have only found 5 pellets trapped in side. I'm thing about putting some duct seal inside to keep the pellets from bouncing out. ???  No .22?

Duck, try this... put one or two self-sticking floor tiles (the rubbery ones) on the outside/backside of the trap. Those tiles (linoleum actually) really knock down the sound and some of the "reaction" of the bare steel. They are easy to cut to size from the 12" square size they come in. You can also try the same on the floor and ceiling (inside) the trap.
Brian

BigErn

I'll show you guys later what .22 pellets will do to that trap  ;D ;D ;D  I have almost destroyed mine with my .22 Trail. You can probably use .22 pellets, just don't use magnum powered air guns on it.

Fronzdan

Definitely nothing of "magnum" power on that Gamo.  I will only use co2 powered and lower powered pcp guns on it.  You can use .22 co2 powered guns. 

mudduck48

We got the GAMO target dialed in. I went to Lowe's and bought a pound of duct seal. Flattened it out and installed it in the back, works great. Only had a few pellets come out. The rest got caught in the duct seal. Also quieted the noise down.   

arkmaker †

Nice!!!
Love duct seal noise reducer.....hate cleaning pellets out of duct seal reducer  :P
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22