• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Mellonair parts!

Started by mcc1961, November 15, 2014, 06:46:12 PM

mcc1961

I have a long  probe bolt  for my 1377 coming  from  Mellonair and he mailed it exactly 2 weeks to the day  after it was ordered.It is coming Monday .Must have not  been on the magic shelf.He was right  to the day about being 2 weeks behind.Not a bad wait  time for a reasonably priced high quality part.
Airforce Condor .25
1377 modded with 24"barrel
Daisy 880

BigErn

mudduck48

Next time you won't have to wait 2 weeks, just buy one from Davio here on the forum. He gives discounts to forum members, I know, I have purchased a lot of parts from him. Honest person to deal with. Oh, he also makes the bolts in stainless.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-CUSTOM-SOLID-BRASS-BOLT-PROBE-with-O-ring-177-cal-for-Crosman-1377-1740-/291258541485?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d05ca5ad
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Rex Havoc

Quote from: mudduck48 on November 16, 2014, 01:04:54 AM
Next time you won't have to wait 2 weeks, just buy one from Davio here on the forum. He gives discounts to forum members, I know, I have purchased a lot of parts from him. Honest person to deal with. Oh, he also makes the bolts in stainless.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-CUSTOM-SOLID-BRASS-BOLT-PROBE-with-O-ring-177-cal-for-Crosman-1377-1740-/291258541485?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d05ca5ad

They are worth the wait. I have 3 Mellonaire parts on my 2400 KT, the hollow bolt, 9" shroud(last he made) and a Power Hammer Spring Adjuster that I'll be selling here soon pretty cheaply...well...sorta...it's never even been attached to the gun, I got a wire stock with a built in power hammer spring adjuster. They are $8 new then shipping so I think $12...if I can find it.   (edit: I guess I shouldn't have said 3 parts installed when there are 2)

I don't have any of Davio's parts, yet. If he has a trigger I'm looking into a new one, not really happy with the stock one. There's some really nice hardened ones for around $30 on eBay so that shows what I'm willing to pay.

I'm finishing off the build on this 2400 KT, there's a 7.62 x 54r Mosin-Nagant 91/30 in my future with an Archangel stock and all the rest of the goodies. With sabot rounds getting 4000 fps the local ground squirrel population is about to be massively reduced  :)

Monkeydad1969

Goodbye ground squirrels...all I have to say is..."That's what you get!"

Joe  ;D
Joe
Aurora, CO.

mudduck48

Quote from: Rex Havoc on November 17, 2014, 02:14:48 AM
They are worth the wait. I have 3 Mellonaire parts on my 2400 KT, the hollow bolt, 9" shroud(last he made) and a Power Hammer Spring Adjuster that I'll be selling here soon pretty cheaply...well...sorta...it's never even been attached to the gun, I got a wire stock with a built in power hammer spring adjuster. They are $8 new then shipping so I think $12...if I can find it.

I don't have any of Davio's parts, yet. If he has a trigger I'm looking into a new one, not really happy with the stock one. There's some really nice hardened ones for around $30 on eBay so that shows what I'm willing to pay.

I'm finishing off the build on this 2400 KT, there's a 7.62 x 54r Mosin-Nagant 91/30 in my future with an Archangel stock and all the rest of the goodies. With sabot rounds getting 4000 fps the local ground squirrel population is about to be massively reduced  :)
here is one. and if this is not the one, look at his other triggers.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SWEET-Stainless-Steel-Roller-Trigger-Reduced-Friction-for-Crosman-2240-1322-etc-/301338513344?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46292ccfc0
and don't look at the price, pm him, he will give you a forum members price. :-\
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York