• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

New shroud is transformative

Started by beerhippy, March 28, 2015, 04:01:01 AM

beerhippy

I put a 6.5" TKO on my 14.5" barreled 1377 and it totally changed the shooting experience.  If I did not have a chronograph I would have thought my pistol was way down on power suddenly.   Even after several dozen shots it takes me by surprise.  Got two squirrels today and it was rather surreal to see them drop without the normal sonic crescendo.  Best $50 I ever spent.
Man, that was close!

mudduck48

Best $50 I ever spent. But you told me that was in Vegas last month.
Dashing through the snow, OH, wait, there is no snow here, it was almost 90 here today. Never mind. :P :P
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

beerhippy

There is no such thing as quiet in Vegas.  Even the deaf find it noisy.
Man, that was close!

arkmaker †

Mike does a good job making them. I used to make my own and may again some day, but right now my feeling is why? His work very well for the Co2 and pumpers we use. I tried one on the disco when I had it and it helped a lot there too, but not quite as effective. I guess HPA takes a little different type of design to be as quiet.
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

1377x

The tko works great up to 20fpe iirc. It did very little on my 38fpe. Disco pistol but he might make something compatible with higher powered gun, but i can't say for sure. What i can say is he is great to work with
closed mouths dont get fed