• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Benjamin Marauder

Started by Billzach, May 21, 2015, 04:47:57 AM

Billzach

Just joined the forum and checking the prices on a Marauder, hope to have one in the next few weeks.

mudduck48

Pumpe, pumpy , pump, pump, you are going to get some exorcize. Good luck with that. Or, you could spend another $500 on a scuba tank and valves. Air gunning is so much fun.  :P :P
Welcome to the forum. :)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Billzach

I,ve a 20 lb. co2 tank I could  use ..I use it to make carbonated water..I could go to a 50 lb.

targettgii

Pumping up the marauder isn't that bad really that is my opinion others may vary, you have to take your time anyway so the pump doesn't heat up.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

KevinP

Welcome to the forum  ...   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

airriflenut

Welcome to CAPOF!!  I hope you have a great time here, I do every time!

Lee us know how the new Marauder works out for you.
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.

DRAGON64

Quote from: Billzach on May 21, 2015, 04:47:57 AM
Just joined the forum and checking the prices on a Marauder, hope to have one in the next few weeks.

Did you get a Gen1 or Gen2 Marauder?  And what caliber?  I just received up my NIB Gen1 Marauder (.177) this week, and have started getting it ready to tune and mod.  Love these rifles; fun and easy to work on, great aftermarket support, you will love yours!
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Rualert

Agree ^^ I have the 25 but I have de-tuned mine to around 37-40 ft.lbs to run from a 2500 PSI fll down to 1500 and get 3 mags (24 shots) all in that same power range. Lots of support, aftermarket parts if so desired, even good regulators, and top of the line valves for the power hungry. Not to mention sock options, everything from DIY, nice wood, aluminum chassis. Your gona love your new rifle.

Casey

Buster

Quote from: Rualert on May 21, 2015, 07:36:53 PM
    Agree ^^ I have the 25 but I have de-tuned mine to around 37-40 ft.lbs to run from a 2500 PSI fll down to 1500 and get 3 mags (24 shots) all in that same power range. Lots of support, aftermarket parts if so desired, even good regulators, and top of the line valves for the power hungry. Not to mention sock options, everything from DIY, nice wood, aluminum chassis. Your gona love your new rifle.

Casey

Jeez.... and if you tuned up, what figures would we be looking at ???
Shaun

QB 78 dl
    &
Shed loads of Crosman's

Rualert

Well out of the box it was right at 42+ ft.lbs and several over on the Marauder forum have tuned theirs up into the 60 ft.lb+ range, and with a few mods they can really be pushed. It all depends on how much you want to mod it, and how deep into the gun you want to go. I have seen the bottle conversions do some incredible things, with tons of shots. Requires that you cut the stock for the bottle conversion. The 177's have been tuned for tons of shots for field target use. Crosman's A-Team have posted their tuning method that they use for their competitions. Tons of great stuff out there, and here, just keep asking and we will all pitch in to help you get where you want to be.

Casey

Monkeydad1969

Wicked Air Rifles has a very nice 500cc bottle conversion.  Pricey, but big bottle...basically a AirForce bottle.  I'd bottle a M-rod.  Considering getting a Cothran 2250 pcp tube and putting a bottle on that.   :-*

Just my Lincolns * 2
Joe
Aurora, CO.

ejackyou

Greetings!
Introduce Yourself!
Only Pistols! Springers, Pneumatics, C02, Vintage

Squinter

Love my WW Marauder and you will too! SCUBA set up and she likes H&N Field Target Trophy 14.66 gr .22.
Nope, I Ain't Winking At'em, I'm Aiming At'em!