• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Alchemy Air Werks

Started by Bud, June 08, 2015, 06:32:04 PM

Bud

Davio Do you have a friend in the post office? My barrel arrived on Saturday. I've never got service this fast from anybody else. Thank You. Bud (Lewis Conboy) ;D ;D ;D

oconeedan

I just ordered a rigid barrel band this morning.  But...no need for speedy shipping.  Need some other parts before I can use it. :)
Dan
Diana 54
Daisy Red Ryder
Crosman 1322

crossliner

Quote from: Bud on June 08, 2015, 06:32:04 PM
Davio Do you have a friend in the post office? My barrel arrived on Saturday. I've never got service this fast from anybody else. Thank You. Bud (Lewis Conboy) ;D ;D ;D

Nice news  :-*

Trophyhunter49

Davio has some of the best service around if not the evry best !

mudduck48

I give up. I see a post about the wrong parts being delivered, parts that don't fit, etc. I keep telling people, ORDER Y0UR PARTS FROM DAVIO,  if it ain't right, he will make it right. No more, I'm just going to let them figure it out on their own.  :P :P
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: mudduck48 on July 07, 2015, 04:41:51 AM
I give up. I see a post about the wrong parts being delivered, parts that don't fit, etc. I keep telling people, ORDER Y0UR PARTS FROM DAVIO,  if it ain't right, he will make it right. No more, I'm just going to let them figure it out on their own.  :P :P
You tell em Duck !! ;)

mudduck48

You can lead a horse to water, but
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

onebaddj

I HATE THREADS LIKE THIS! I have to finish my Condor build and then I see this and remember oh yeah my 1377 could use this or that. lol Condor, reg the 2400, then something new! Gotta stick to the plan but oh SOO hard no tto order shiny cool stuff! 
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

Davio

Dear forum brothers.  Thanks for the kind words. We do try to keep everything in stock and ship as quickly as possible. I think that is expected.  I know I like to get my toys reasonably fast, too.

I apologize for not being on here as much the past year, but I check in a few times a week.  We remain busy every day with the airguns (still a major passion)... and now making guitars, too. Yep, Alchemyguitarwerks.  LOL  That has been the holdup on starting wood grips and fores, plating, and some other things as well.

On top of that I was asked to build a two story house on the water for a couple that I built a house for years ago, so now they want another good one. About as soon as I get done with that I will be building another one as the first house for my oldest daughter Ames and her husband and 2 of my 4 grandkids. They got a few acres on a creek so it will be a good place to shoot. Ames is the one that packs and ships every day. She does all the dipping, too.  I just clear spray them (twice).

By the way, I still never heard from chongman (Michael Andrews) ever again. I hope he is well.

Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

Tater

Quote from: Davio on July 18, 2015, 01:51:24 PM

By the way, I still never heard from chongman (Michael Andrews) ever again. I hope he is well.

Me too. I thought of him reading back through this post.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs