• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

P-Rod Leakage

Started by dockie, June 28, 2015, 12:26:49 AM

dockie

Anywhere else and that subject line would sound like a STD symptom. However my Marauder has a pretty bad audible leak. I'd love to try to fix it myself but frankly I don't have the time these days. Any suggestions on who I should have fix it?

tinker

It maybe something easy to fix.  Any clue as to where it is leaking since you can hear it? 
Could be the gauge leaking, try tightening it a litle more.

Glen
(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

RetatCDude

Quote from: dockie on June 28, 2015, 12:26:49 AM
Anywhere else and that subject line would sound like a STD symptom. However my Marauder has a pretty bad audible leak. I'd love to try to fix it myself but frankly I don't have the time these days. Any suggestions on who I should have fix it?

DGS Airguns in Sacramento.
He fixed my 1720T.
When he fixes it, he airs it up to 3000psi and hangs it on the wall for 7 days.
If it loses any air he does it again with new seals.
Authorized Crosman repair shop:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/dgs-ammo-and-airguns-sacramento
Crosman 2300s
Crosman 2240XL

dockie

For the hell of it, I tried charging my gun again and miracle of miracles, it didn't leak this time! I don't know what's going on, but its held pressure for over 24 hours now. Thanks RetatCDude for the tip, seems like the closest repair place to me, I'll keep that in mind. Are you in Nor Cal too?

RetatCDude

Quote from: dockie on June 29, 2015, 07:38:06 AM
For the hell of it, I tried charging my gun again and miracle of miracles, it didn't leak this time! I don't know what's going on, but its held pressure for over 24 hours now. Thanks RetatCDude for the tip, seems like the closest repair place to me, I'll keep that in mind. Are you in Nor Cal too?

Fairfield...The land of JellyBelly and Budweiser.
Crosman 2300s
Crosman 2240XL

dockie

Ha! You're kidding! I'm in Pleasant Hill, near Walnut Creek/Concord area. Good to have an air gun enthusiast with years of knowledge in the area.

Trophyhunter49

If it goes to leaking again send it to me and I'll fix it for you. You just pay for parts and shipping and thats all. Just let me know!!