• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman Custom Shop pricing

Started by agninja, July 01, 2015, 02:51:42 AM

agninja

Has anyone noticed how the Custom Shop pricing is EXCELLENT compared to the rest of the world? It's too bad they don't offer a break on shipping, otherwise I'd be compelled to order guns off the custom shop just for the parts. Lets look at a few different items and compare:

steel breech $27 vs. $38 on PA
muzzle brake $15 vs. $30 on ebay
LPA/mim sight $40 vs. $48 on PA
barrels $10-15 vs. $30 on ebay
skeleton stock $12 vs. $24 on PA

Only problem is they charge like $20 to $30 for shipping whereas PA ships free. Pretty well eats up anything you would save. But still, I wish there was some way to capitalize on those discounted rates on individual parts without having to go through the Custom Shop.
Black air pistols matter.

rangerfredbob

You can through the parts department other than some custom shop only parts (a couple special barrel lengths), just find the part numbers elsewhere and get a flat $4 shipping, the skeleton stock is around $11, if you buy the steel breech parts separately apparently it adds up to around $30, the muzzle brakes are available from the 2300S or T, barrels are around $15-20, don't know about the MIM sight though.
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

Trophyhunter49

Crosman parts dept. is where I get the bigest part of my parts because the shipping is cheep and the parts are cheeper than ebay. Most of the ebay parts you see on there come from Crosman parts dept.!! It took me about 6 weeks when I 1st got into building and modding my guns to find ouy I could get them from Crosman so much cheeper than ebay!!

agninja

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on July 07, 2015, 04:08:30 AM
  Crosman parts dept. is where I get the bigest part of my parts because the shipping is cheep and the parts are cheeper than ebay. Most of the ebay parts you see on there come from Crosman parts dept.!! It took me about 6 weeks when I 1st got into building and modding my guns to find out I could get them from Crosman so much cheeper than ebay!!
They make it easy too. You just call them and read off the numbers and give them your billing info and your order is on its way.  The only thing better would be an online store with pictures of the parts and descriptions and checkboxes. Then you could just check the items you want and order directly from the website.
Black air pistols matter.

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: agninja on July 08, 2015, 02:38:43 AM
They make it easy too. You just call them and read off the numbers and give them your billing info and your order is on its way.  The only thing better would be an online store with pictures of the parts and descriptions and checkboxes. Then you could just check the items you want and order directly from the website.
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

oldgearhead

Thanks guys, very good information.
J-B or GooGone?
Tissue test and Q-tips
JSB Exact or LUM-77?
Longer barrel?