• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

PAPER WEIGHTS

Started by mudduck48, August 19, 2015, 09:50:44 PM

mudduck48

Show us your paper weights. Guns you bought that don't work anymore. Here are some of mine. I also have Daisy 1200, Daisy 880 first one made, Daisy 1894, Daisy 44 and others I can't think of right now. ???
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

RC1947

No guns that don't work, but my 3 BB pistols may as well be paper weights since they haven't been used in years.  Makarov, Colt Defender, and a Dan Wesson 8" revolver.  RC

Noah

Wasn't there a guy on The Yellow who used to make GIANT pellets for paper weights? I always meant to get one, never got around to it and now can't find them.  :o ???
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

rws_53

cleaned up

replacement

another gun from the same vehicle fire

replaced it with this

mudduck48

Did you get those guns to work again? ???

rws_53

Quote from: mudduck48 on August 20, 2015, 02:43:56 AM
Did you get those guns to work again? ???

no...the Ruger P90 is actually on my desktop and is available as a paperweight

mudduck48

Well, we were talking about air gun paper weights. Not fire arms. What air gun paper weights do you all have. ???

agninja

I dunno, I mean once you have like 20 airguns I think most of them are paper weights for the majority of their lifespans. I have a good number baking in an outdoor storage unit somewhere, which get no love at all.  But my Crosmans pistols, they live where I live.
Black air pistols matter.