• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman EX

Started by mudduck48, February 01, 2016, 10:55:47 PM

mudduck48

Called Crosman today, and yes I did get through to them, to place an order for some parts. I asked the lady if Crosman stopped making the EX pellets. She said they still make the Destroyer pellets. So, I went on a pellet run again back to Wally world. In fact I went to two of them here in my area. Scored 11 more tins. I'm cornering the market on these things. 34 tins and counting. :P :P
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

JMJinNC

I picked up a tin so I can do testing on the LW66 on the cheap. My local WM only had a few tins.

JMJ
John

quickster47 †

Quote from: mudduck48 on February 22, 2016, 10:23:58 PM
Scored 11 more tins. I'm cornering the market on these things. 34 tins and counting. :P :P

I would have thought that having that much 'lead' in California would be illegal and considered a felony if found out.  ;D ;D

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

mudduck48

Tater

My wife's P17 loves those pellets. I wishthey shot well in my 1377 but no luck, they would have been perfect for chipmunks.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

1377x

Quote from: Tater on February 23, 2016, 01:13:14 AM
My wife's P17 loves those pellets. I wishthey shot well in my 1377 but no luck, they would have been perfect for chipmunks.
pm incoming
closed mouths dont get fed

mudduck48

Found 6 more tins at my Wally world today. That gives me 39 full tins now.  :P

Tater

Quote from: mudduck48 on March 03, 2016, 10:21:44 PM
Found 6 more tins at my Wally world today. That gives me 39 full tins now.  :P

:-*
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

1377x

The wally worlds in my area has endless supplies. Heck even .22lr is around more now. Just picked up several bulk boxes of federal automatch, never used them before so I hope my 10/22 likes them. If not they will be listed on rimfirecentral or armslist
closed mouths dont get fed