• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

3 D Printed Grips...

Started by spider1960, March 23, 2016, 07:09:07 AM

spider1960

I saw this on Target Talk Forum buy sell trade...

PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com

Source for left handed MK l / ll grips??

Spider

quickster47 †

Quote from: spider1960 on March 23, 2016, 07:09:07 AM
I saw this on Target Talk Forum buy sell trade...

PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com

Source for left handed MK l / ll grips??

Spider

Very nice grips he makes.  Only ones he makes for Crosman right now is for the Crosman Silhouette PCP which is the 1701P so I'm sure they would fit our beloved 22xx or 13xx pistols.

Might be the Guinea pig for a set of his grips.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

spider1960

From his web site...

If you don't see your gun here, I'm happy to add it to my library and get you fitted for a grip at no extra charge for the custom fitting.  Or if you have a grip on one gun you love that you wish were replicated on another, I can duplicate that grip to fit.

spider

JMJinNC

Very nice stuff indeed!

I wonder how much to make one XS with a short tube off the back to attach, say, a 7/8" diameter adjustable rear stock?  ;)

JMJ
John

spider1960

Any of you left handed mates that are looking for grips I will gladly submit any of the ones I have for his LIBRARY.

I have LH Crosman MK l, Daisy 700 series, FWB 65 sport grips, and after years I just now have TWO Steyr LP 1 grips which I believe fit others in the LP series. I also have some very nice ambi grips from Rick A. for 13xx.

Spider

quickster47 †

Quote from: spider1960 on March 24, 2016, 10:16:37 PM
Any of you left handed mates that are looking for grips I will gladly submit any of the ones I have for his LIBRARY.

I have LH Crosman MK l, Daisy 700 series, FWB 65 sport grips, and after years I just now have TWO Steyr LP 1 grips which I believe fit others in the LP series. I also have some very nice ambi grips from Rick A. for 13xx.

Spider

Nice collection of grips you have there spider1960.  I can't use left handed grips but I seem to remember some folks here looking for left handed grips.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

ped

I've a set of southpaw rb MK1 grips
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

mudduck48

Put out some pictures, rws is left handed.  ;)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

BerryhillAC

Hello, fellow Crosman shooters!

My name is Andrew Berryhill and PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com is my site and work.  Thanks all for your interest in it.  I'm adding new guns and grips to my digital library every week and I expect with joining this forum I'll shortly be adding more.  One of the great things about the process that I use is that if you've got a grip on one gun you love and want it on another, I can do that.  Or if you've got a right grip and need it left, can do.  It is not just a matter of bigger and smaller for customizing either.  I use specific hand measurements to the nearest mm to be sure you've got a grip that fits. 

My other work is as coach of a college pistol team, so I see all the time the importance of equipment that fits.  This is particularly true for young shooters and those with small hands.  We don't do them any good when we give a "one-size-fits-all" RH grip to everyone who walks in the door.

And my grips about about half the cost of custom walnut grips.

Take a look at my site PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com for pictures, more information (and a FAQ) that answers many of the questions I'm sure you all have.  Or you can drop me an email at PrecisionTargetPistolGrips@gmail.com

Have fun shooting!

Andrew