• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

2400kt bulk fill finaly done!

Started by onebaddj, December 21, 2016, 03:08:13 AM

onebaddj

Eat your hearts out! Lol man so after almost 9 months i finally finished this thing for my son.  ;) So the list of parts, started as a crosman custom shop 2400 kt. Kept the tube and 18 in barrel. Added bnm repeater breech, tko break, trigger pins and spring, worked the sear and stock trigger, tightened up the slack in the side to side play, mountain air power adjuster, valve is a boss rear end and disco front end, jds bulk fill adaptor i had to add a pin to the center too because i used the bottle from a co2 talon i ordered. The rail had to be cut down and holes drilled to mount it to a standard barrel band that i cut filed and painted. Forgot to put the pad on the stock for the pics. Its a fishing pole float that fits perfect. Getting 10 shots from 658-663 for 14 fpe with 14.66 hn ftt.

Man every peice of this gun has had to be fitted, trimmed, filed, drilled. I am glad its done. And to quote my son when i showed him. "History will show we have tried to negotiate with the squirrels, now this has happened."

Its a mix of these 2 guns.

i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

onebaddj

And the barrel band that now holds the front of the rail is a stock barrel band that i chopped, filed, snaded and pai ted to make it fit level with the trigger frame that had to be filed to flatten out the front so the rail would sit level. Man every step was a chop and mod on this thing but she is like greased lightning right now. Will laser boresight then sight in this weekend.

Man the more i look at it the more i want the 1911 tko trigger set that is sow on the bench, on this thing. Ok then im done. Promise!

Ok, whats next!

BillK

West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

onebaddj

Thanks brother! Man its been a challenge for some reason. I just hope it shoots straight! Or will sell it for an hw97hth! Just love those guns.

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

tinker

(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

ped

looks good think your lads going to be very happy
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

onebaddj

Thanks all. Yeah he is pretty happy about it. I cantnwait to pop some squirrels with it.

Tommy

Trophyhunter49

:-* Lot of thought in it and it looks GREAT  :-* :-* :-*

Monkeydad1969

Joe
Aurora, CO.

Handyr

CraigH

Craig
Lone Tree, Colorado

With freedom comes a terrible responsibility

Gippeto

Neat. Don't take it personally, but I give sh1t so I'm going to ask....what's holding the valve in place?

Al

onebaddj

Hey gipetto, will power hope and duct tape! Thats whats holding it it! And a fott in its @$$. Lmao. Just messing bro. I actually have an upgreade screw in the valve i replaced over the stock screw a long time ago. It has handled 3k psi of hpa. Plus the power adjuster has both screws upgraded. The valve is rock solid. Thats actually a great question and im glad you pointed it out. Upgrading that screw or adding another is very important when going even half ******* on these guns.

Thanks all for the compliments. I swapped out the trigger frames when i got home today. It now sports the custom fit tko 1911 trigger, adjustable trigger spring, high tech anti slop nylon washers, and polished sear. Man this thing is so nice i might take it back. Lol