• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

My 22xx pcp build so far

Started by M3ga3t, February 03, 2017, 03:06:06 AM

Monkeydad1969

Joe
Aurora, CO.

BigErn

M3ga3t

Thanks all, yes I love looks but more so the better ergonomics.

I'm thinking a red laminate for my next build  :-* doesn't end, I'm not even done my first build  ;D

M3ga3t

ShakyJake

Very nice!  I like the looks of the laminate stock. 
What if your computer could do volunteer work?

Check out https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org
(sponsored by IBM Corp)

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

mameman23

HW100 field target
Daystate mk4 Field target
2240 projects in the works

Kilmister

Very Nice, Sergio has those damn kits on sale right now and I was literally two digits away from owning a .25 side bolt twin to yours when I decided two projects at once is enough for any relationship. hahaha ;D No but really I was typing in the card when reason returned, so it was fun to see this post, looks brilliant so far great job! Question though, why no band? You might find increased accuracy with one, worst case won't have to worry about clipped shots.
Shoot, shoot, shoot, hey!
Please tell me kind, I'm out of my mind
And I'm telling you
It's not that I'm bad, I'm totally mad
I'm a boogaloo
I'm certain, I must be a burden
Completely...
Over the top, over the top!

M3ga3t

Thanks all, love the stock.

Kilmister, this gun was a pure project so it was literally piece by piece, so after I eventually got the breech, the accuracy is at I'd give it an 1" at 50 with occasional flyers and confirmed pest kills at 85~ yards to show that so I've been happy with it and it being a 17" crosman barrel. I plan on a LW barrel down the road and will get a barrel band then.

My JDS 22ci 1800 psi regulated tank came in  ;D Now just waiting on a drop tank adapter.