• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Pellet-gun.net order

Started by dicktracey, April 29, 2011, 08:04:43 PM

dicktracey

I have an order from pellet-gun.net made 4 weeks ago (one was for a as2250xe the other for Gamo under lever ).  I have not heard from them and when I call their number get message to leave message but message box is full.  When I try to go to my account I get server can not be found.  Has anybody had experience with this site?  Getting nervous they have a lot of my money.

Dick Tracey
Smooth Twist Barrel Technology

It Is What It Is, Because It Is

Dick Tracey

eric

do you have an active link ? i can't seen to find them with google --- doesn't sound promising.how did you pay ?
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

quickster47 †

I did find them with a live URL and hopefully still active.

http://pellet-guns.net/

I just tried creating an account and it worked so not sure what's happening.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

dicktracey

Sorry I forgot the s. http://pellet-guns.net/index.aspx. I paid via paypal.  May have to contact them next.  Will try me other computers also. 

Dick Tracey

eric

check out their facebook page --- THEY haven't posted since may 2010 and someone else posted asking when he was going to get his order in may2010 --- no response. i would cancel payment if possible and wait until you hear from them if at all
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

1377x

sounds like you might want to contact paypal
closed mouths dont get fed

62Falcon

I just called their customer service number. The mailbox is full and cannot accept new messages. Not a good sign.

~Falcon
Crosman 1377C - 1399 Stock - Barska 30mm RDS

Dutch Caliber

You should definitely contact Paypal asap. They have some kind of buyer protection, just for cases like this I guess.

QuoteLet us give you the shopping experience you deserve - you deserve to have a good pellet gun without having to worry about paying a lot or dealing with a computer-automated customer service.
Right.. ???
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese...

ChokingVictim

call paypal and get that refund rolling. then report to BBB.com
"I'm gonna stay young until I die!" - 7 Seconds

dicktracey

OK PayPal it is.  Let you'll know the outcome.  Thanks for the responses.

Dick Tracey

dicktracey

OK Here it goes.  PayPal has the charges expired.  I was not charged because items were not shipped.  Apparently pellet-guns.net does not have the 2250xt's.  I did about an hour of calling venders and finally called R & L air gun supply.  He HAD  ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* 1 AS2250XT left in stock.  It is one on the way to my house.  I found R & L to be a very nice place, He was very friendly and his shipping did not cost an arm and a leg.  $11 and change from CO to TN. total 157.10.  I should have gun on Wed.  Optomistic

Dick Tracey

quickster47 †

Whereabouts you live in Tennessee?  You could be close to me as I live between Knoxville and Nashville with the closet town being Monterey.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

dicktracey

Dick Tracey

quickster47 †

Good deal on getting the issue resolved with Pellet-Gun.net.  Glad you came away unscathed.  :-*

Carl

Yep, you're about 80 miles from me, give or take a few miles.

In Omnia Paratus

dicktracey

I know about where you are.  My son went to TN Tech in Cookeville.  Any bass in those nearby lakes?  Might have to get together sometime.

Dick Tracey