• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman site?

Started by chinaboy, September 03, 2011, 06:23:34 PM

chinaboy

What is crosman's part site?  I never seen it posted.  People will give part numbers but where do you order these parts from?

quickster47 †

There is no Crosman parts site per se.  You just call Crosman at 1-800-724-7486 and tell the receptionist you would like to order some parts.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

millipede

people get the part numbers from the diagrams listed on their site (or the ones that come with the gun)

you have to call the customer service number and order parts. its 1-800-724-7486. you might want to make it more worth your while to order as many parts as you need/want right from the start. a simple replacement screw  can cost more than a dollar and shipping is like 4.50

5.50 for a screw is a lot!  i just ordered replacement parts and got like three of each so i wouldnt have to order again for a while. i also ordered a couple of 24 inch .177 caliber barrels for future use. they are waaay cheaper from crosman. (12.50 i think)  that sure beats paying 30-40 dollars for one from a gunsmith or on ebay. and you can send it to a gunsmith to get it modified to your liking and it still ends up cheaper. i should have got some .22 barrels...  oh well

Crosshairs

You can get all your part numbers from the manuals in this link  :-*
                                                Mike                                            http://www.crosman.com/cs/manuals
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

chinaboy

So thats why I can never find the site.    Thanks dudes.