• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Someone Please Make Wood For The P-Rod

Started by Crosshairs, September 07, 2011, 06:55:45 PM

Crosshairs

I need wood for my P-Rod.
                     Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

1377x

i thought josh was making wood furniture for the p-rod ???
closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

Only two so far that I know of who are currently producing wood stocks for the Marauder pistol is Steve Corcoran and one other who's name escapes me at the moment.

I do know Joshua is planning on making wooden stocks for the Marauder pistol but think it might be down on his to-do list.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

eric

thought ralph brown was making some pretty generic wood (13xx based) for the P-rod  ???
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

Crosshairs

Yep Josh has a full plate and RBs look like the 1377 pump arm, like a little kid i want it now, i like the shape of the plastic that the P-Rod comes with only if they were wood. ???
                          Mike

quickster47 †

If you check Steve's sight periodically, http://specials.airgunsoftexas.com/announcements.php , he has special stocks that show up there all the time.  As an example, right now he does have a Marauder pistol stock but not what you want, maybe.  Check it out.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

Crosshairs

Quote from: quickster47 on September 07, 2011, 11:00:43 PM
If you check Steve's sight periodically, http://specials.airgunsoftexas.com/announcements.php , he has special stocks that show up there all the time.  As an example, right now he does have a Marauder pistol stock but not what you want, maybe.  Check it out.

Carl
Will do Thanks Carl  :-*    I just might attempt it myself what the hell .
                                                                               Mike

Joshua A

Hey mike, I know you've been waiting a while for some p-rod wood. I am in the middle of a stock project right this second, but that and carls 1377 stock are next projects on my list. I've been hampered with a some equipment problems this last week, but the parts should be here tomorrow to fix it. The stock i'm working on right now only needs about 2 more days of work, then i can get to working on that for you if you'd like... Otherwise, if you find another route thats fine too. Do you have a preference for the type of wood you want to use for it?

J.Austin

quickster47 †

Joshua, the 1377 stock for me can take a back burner till you get you head above water and get things straightened out.  You know I am in no hurry.  Neither one of us is going anywhere real soon now in the near distant future.  :)

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

Crosshairs

Quote from: Joshua A on September 08, 2011, 05:51:06 AM
Hey mike, I know you've been waiting a while for some p-rod wood. I am in the middle of a stock project right this second, but that and carls 1377 stock are next projects on my list. I've been hampered with a some equipment problems this last week, but the parts should be here tomorrow to fix it. The stock i'm working on right now only needs about 2 more days of work, then i can get to working on that for you if you'd like... Otherwise, if you find another route thats fine too. Do you have a preference for the type of wood you want to use for it?

J.Austin
Not a problem Josh take your time i can wait.  :-* Like Carl said get your other orders out  :-*
                                           Mike