• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

SoLow Scope mount

Started by John Hoffmann, September 18, 2011, 05:53:59 PM

John Hoffmann

Just saw a picture of a MK II with a SoLow scope mount. I can't find them online. Is the company still in business? Does anyone know where I could get one?
Thanks everyone.

quickster47 †

SoLow closed their doors a long time ago.  You might find one of their mounts for sale is about your only chance.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Capt. Thomas

Colud you post / share the pic with us? I would like to see what it looks like  :-*

Capt. Thomas
My prayer to God is a very short one: 'Oh, Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' God has granted it. - Voltaire
Capt. James Thomas

John Hoffmann

I have yet to post a pic on the forum, but will try to do so. In the mean time if you google MK I - pictures you will find a pic of a MK I with a red dot scope mounted with the SoLow mount. Very unique method of gripping the top of the barrel.
Thanks guys,
John

quickster47 †

Here is a picture of the SoLow scope mount fitted on a Ruger.  The picture should give you the idea of how they were made and how they mounted.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

1377x

quick,
where does one get those mounts
i plan an adding a ruger mkii to my collection and a scoped one would be great!
just read your first post disregard
ill check on gunbroker or the likes
closed mouths dont get fed

woody67

PyramydAir sells some los mounts. They're not made by SoLow....but they are quite low, and if I remember correctly they cost around $15.

Capt. Thomas

Thanks Quick! Those are slick, too bad they out of business.

Capt. Thomas
My prayer to God is a very short one: 'Oh, Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' God has granted it. - Voltaire
Capt. James Thomas