• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

I just bought A...

Started by Joshua A, September 27, 2011, 12:41:24 AM

Joshua A

NOTHER 1377!!! which is funny because I'm already working on (2) 13xx projects that need finished lol. This gun I couldn't resist though no matter how hard I tried. I recently posted on a few different forums looking for a 1377 airtube or parts gun, well I found most of the parts that i was looking for then there was a straggler.... a guy contacted me informing me that a month ago he bought 3 refurb 1377's for 29.99, and that he hadn't touched 2 of them yet, but shot the crap out of the one that he'd opened, and that he'd sell it to me for 25$ shipped! So i pretty much figured that since the gun is complete, that this was a good deal no matter what condition it was in right??? so i bought it from him and 3 days later a gun in perfect condition showed up on my doorstep! the gun hasn't merely a scratch on it, and holds air/shoots just like a new gun!! I'm still pretty amazed by the great deal I got here. The refurbs dont even have a "R" pressed into them anywhere either, they just come with a sticker on the gripframe that explains that the gun is a reman.. I was very happy with this deal, and have only gotten one better (that was the time i bought a MKI pistol in 95-98% condition for 60$ lol) here are a couple pics.

You know, Shooting this gun in stock form without any modifications reminded me of something that crosshairs(Mike) mentioned in one of his videos. "these guns are great guns just how they are, and don't even need to be modified to be great, powerful, and accurate strait out of the box" That is so true too. And think about.... it if you look up multi-pump pneumatic pistols on pyramidair there is literally NO gun of it's type in the same power class and price range, which makes this gun truely unique. And at 50$ it's the best deal available in airpistols in my opinion.

J.Austin

quickster47 †

Sounds to me like you might have been bitten by the Crosman bug of the 1377 strain.

Very bad.  Very bad indeed.  No none cure much like old timers disease.

Good luck though.  ;D ;D ;D

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Joshua A

AWWW C'Mon Carl, anyone would've bought that one... right??       or am i just in denial?      Damn.. I think that maybe I do have a problem..

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

Joshua A

Now if i could just find 3 more complete MK's at that pricerange... then i could trade the whole mess of them to Tim for a YOU-KNOW-WHAT!! now that would be cool..
J.Austin

Crosshairs

25 bucks damn can i get one.Good deal.  :-*
                        Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

AZAG

At $25 you have to buy it whether you need it or not!

Joshua A

Yeah no kidding  :D I was expecting a gun that was either beat to H3LL or at least one that needed a reseal....
J.Austin

millipede

even though i feel like im over "the bug" since ive been distracted by my new 397 lately i still think about getting another 1377 when i see them. but then i know once i shoot it im gonna want to mess with the trigger, then probably mess with the valve, and get a 12 inch barrel, a new breech...........

JEBert

QuoteI still think about getting another 1377 when i see them. but then i know once i shoot it im gonna want to mess with the trigger, then probably mess with the valve, and get a 12 inch barrel, a new breech...........
Same here, if I stumbled on one for $25, there would be no resisting.
Cheers,
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)