• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Just want to say thanks!

Started by ScottyB, October 02, 2011, 08:21:02 PM

ScottyB

Ya know I belong to a few different forums.  Jeeps, knives, etc.  I must say I've never had as much help with any of them combined as I've had here.  You gentlemen have gone above and beyond to help out a newbie like me and for that I just want to say thank you!   :-*  You all really know how to make a guy feel welcome.  Just hope one day I can repay the kindness.
"Thank God for rednecks!"-Tallahassee/Zombieland

grumpy

I am right there with ya Scotty. This place is great ! By the way, what sort a jeep ya got ?

ScottyB

Quote from: grumpy on October 02, 2011, 08:43:07 PM
By the way, what sort a jeep ya got ?

I got a '08 Wrangler Unlimited.  So far the only mods I've been able to do was a stubby front bumper and larger tires.  Way too expensive to really do anything when there's a 4 year old son and a 19 year old daughter to keep happy.  LOL
"Thank God for rednecks!"-Tallahassee/Zombieland

AZAG

+1 on that. On most forums 90% of threads become a flame war, but not here. CAPOF is a class act.

1377x

this is what kept me here if you need some help its available
brutuz helped me more than all the other airgun forums around.
now im a crosman junkie on my way to the 12 steps :o :P
stick around theres more to learn
closed mouths dont get fed

Crosshairs

Yep helping each other seems to be big around here and that's just fine with me.I know i got lots of help from many members.Just down to earth people here and air gun junkies.
                              Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

quickster47 †

Couldn't agree more.  There is so much good help and so many willing to help and that is what makes this forum the place to be and hang your hat, or pistol.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

NorthStaR

If we are a sample of the real world then there is hope for mankind!  ;)

It IS a great forum. I'd still be wondering what to do with my spare time if I hadn't joined here. I would be perhaps a little healthier
in the pocket but you gotta spend it to make it. "IT" in this case is: guns, gas and grins - I'd of said girls but they're a rarity here! 

Anywho, great forum...  :-*
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

AZAG

Quote from: NorthStaR on October 03, 2011, 05:28:11 PM
"IT" in this case is: guns, gas and grins - I'd of said girls but they're a rarity here! 

And once you get into guns you don't have any money left for girls...

Capt. Thomas

Well ScottyB, we all like to try new things and help each other out  :-* My old CO used to have a saying:
Problems.....? People don't have problems with people, Government have problems with people! Were not the Government, we work for a living and the only problem we have is that the job ain't done yet...... get on it!

So yes we all get along and "Git er' done!"  ;D

Capt. Thomas
My prayer to God is a very short one: 'Oh, Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' God has granted it. - Voltaire
Capt. James Thomas