• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Anyone have a 7.5' TKO? Barrel Length?

Started by chinaboy, October 18, 2011, 04:08:13 AM

chinaboy

I'm interested in TKO's 7.5 muzzle brake.  Does anyone have one?  Do they secure well?  Are the worth it?

Also, what do you think is a good barrel length to go with a 7.5' muzzle brake for a 1377?  I'm trying to make my 1377 into a 1322 sniper riffle but I don't want the thing to be too  long.   I was thinking 17 inches barrel with the 7.5' muzzle brake would keep the fps up and the riffle not too huge.  Let me know your opinions please.  Thanks

grumpy

I have a 6 1/2 TKO on my 2300 and it balances nice.

Make MY day

I've got a TKO 7.5 shroud V on my 14 in. barrelled 1377.  You need about 3 1/2 inches of barrel from the barrel band for the shroud to fit snugly.  There are 2 set screws on the end to tighten to the barrel and shroud.  I like it enough to be thinking of ordering another one but with 6 or 7 or possibly 8 inserts.  Tree rats do not seem to hear it from 60 foot away at 15 pumps on down. 
  Got one last week while he was going at it with his mate.  Knocked him out and off the branch.  After he hit the ground, she looked down at him for a minute or so wondering what he was doing on the ground instead of doing her.  Neighbors 'Retreiver' cat ran over and picked the tree rat up and brought it over to me.  Being the nice neighbor that I am, I let the cat take the tree rat home for it's master.   
With age comes skills.
It's called 'Multi Tasking'.
I can
Laugh, Cough, Sneeze, Fart and Pee all at the same time.