• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Forgot... nice surprise...

Started by ScottyB, November 08, 2011, 08:01:04 PM

ScottyB

Yup totally forgot about these with all this new job stuff going on.  Got the Hellgrips that I won!  All I can say is pictures don't do them justice.  Very nice!  Now I just need to acquire a new pistol to slap them on.  Thanks to Hellgrips98 for the contest!  They will be put to good use.  Oh yea...   still waiting for word on the new job.  :-X
"Thank God for rednecks!"-Tallahassee/Zombieland

Serpents Den

congrats bro :)  he makes some mighty fine grips.... atm i'm waiting on a set he's making up for me for my 1377  :-*  next will be for the 2240kt that's being built for me also with a matching foregrip  ;)

1377x

congrats!
cant wait to see them in use!
closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

He does make some fine looking grips.  Trying to decide if I need a pair from him for my 2250b pistola I'm putting together.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

NorthStaR

Got any pictures of them installed?

OT: ScottyB, are you the guy who I was battling with in MW3 last night?!

Long shot, I know, but you never know! I'm sure he was a ScottyB.....  :)
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

ScottyB

Nah wasn't me.  Last video game I played was probably asteroids back in the 80s.  I leave the video games to my son now.
"Thank God for rednecks!"-Tallahassee/Zombieland