• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Popped the cherry :-P

Started by RatRacer, December 12, 2011, 05:32:59 AM

RatRacer

Thanks to Ted's coupon, I ordered a 14", CF  2400KT yesterday from CCS. I also ordered Don's appreciation sale roller trigger and safety. I have here already a BNM RH Multi breech and shroud. This will be for the wife to shoot, since I shoot the P-rod for target and she doesn't like the weight of the Venom or Rainstorm.
Benjamin Marauder pistol .22,  Benjamin Genesis .22, Benjamin Discovery .22, Crosman 2240 .22, Crosman 2400KT .22

breakfastchef

The BNM products look really nice. I have a multi breech enroute, too. Look forward to pics of your build.
Larry

1377x

sounds good!
be sure to give us a range report when it touches your hands! ;)
closed mouths dont get fed

Serpents Den

BNM?    I've been actively searching for someone producing a multi-shot breech, to fit on one of my 2240's but it seems that everyone that had/has been, either they are 'halted' in production or no longer making them.....I really dont want to buy someone's used breech and magazines from some classifieds (unless it was from someone I know lol) and would rather buy one, nice and new...

Serpents Den

...lol never mind, found the 'link' in the index :P     I sent them an email inquiring a price for one of their breech and shroud combo's for one of my 2240 projects  :-*

quickster47 †

Quote from: RatRacer on December 12, 2011, 05:32:59 AM
Thanks to Ted's coupon, I ordered a 14", CF  2400KT yesterday from CCS. I also ordered Don's appreciation sale roller trigger and safety. I have here already a BNM RH Multi breech and shroud. This will be for the wife to shoot, since I shoot the P-rod for target and she doesn't like the weight of the Venom or Rainstorm.

Wow, great set of components and excellent choices.  Will be quite interested in seeing it all put together and and especially how it shoots.  Keep us posted of your progress.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

RatRacer

Thanks! Also got a SS cap from Ray.  Will post when in. Oh forgot, with the coupon, I nabbed a couple mags & shot tray too, since I sold all my extra mags without forethought when I sold my brick of a Mrod. Nothing like buying the same stuff all over again.

Larry-
You won't be disappointed in the build quality.

Benjamin Marauder pistol .22,  Benjamin Genesis .22, Benjamin Discovery .22, Crosman 2240 .22, Crosman 2400KT .22

Crosshairs

Sweet she's going to look nice. I like that breech  :-*
                                           Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!