• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Reaching D Cothrane

Started by scott400f, January 16, 2012, 11:44:34 PM

scott400f

Haven't been able to reach Don Cothrane is he still in business?

Thanks Folks

quickster47 †

Quote from: scott400f on January 16, 2012, 11:44:34 PM
Haven't been able to reach Don Cothrane is he still in business?

Thanks Folks

Oh yes, he is still in business and doing extremely well at providing FANTASTIC parts for usinz.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Crosshairs

I no he is very busy with his regular job/orders i no that the gun parts are just a 2nd income for him and he is always looking for help.
                                                                   Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

TENDERFOOT

Just talked with him yesterday,he was a little under the weather. But still working, the guy just won't stop cranking out the parts. And yes his regular business is keeping him tied up.  He loves doing the gun parts,but just doesent have the time to do them everyday. Best way to get a old of him is by phone, he isn't real big on the computer - E-mail thing.
Don

Onan

On a similar note, I ordered a part from Mr. Cothran before Xmas.  Check deposited but no part.  I've sent a couple of emails to Don, but have gotten no response.  Does anybody know what's going on?  The part is listed as in stock on his website.  If the guy is going through some personal issues, I don't want to be too harsh on him, but I am getting annoyed.

Onan

Capt. Thomas

Call the phone number listed, if there's no anwser.... call back in 5 minutes or every 5 min. till he can here the phone. Machine Shops are very noisy. I just talked with him today and no he isn't real up with computer & e-mail...... call  :-*

Capt. Thomas
My prayer to God is a very short one: 'Oh, Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' God has granted it. - Voltaire
Capt. James Thomas