Here's what happens when you..........

Started by arkmaker †, March 10, 2012, 05:19:01 PM

arkmaker †

work on 4 guns at once!!! I need to do a re-org!  :D
Ark
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

RC1947

Oh man, that's nothing.  I used to repair precision tools like your calipers (yours look China made - don't drop them, they don't supply parts), and I had gears, springs, tools... all over my bench.  It seems my habit to work in a somewhat organized mess. RC

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

arkmaker †

Well it was clean up or put together the 2240. Here's what happened.................I'll clean tomorrow, time to shoot this puppy!

BTW: Brown & Sharpe calipers, been going since I bought them in 1974. Also have a nice set of MIT digital. Also repaired mics, calipers and indicators for about a year when I was younger. That was right at the beginning of digital. We all said it would never take off...Boy, were we wrong!

Rich

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

cheewee

arkmaker, i like the wooden cabinet is that for tools or for parts?
i had a chance to grab one similar a while ago but passed on it now i wish i had of grabbed it  :(
jeff

people take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.
just because they are not on your road doesnt mean there lost.

1377x

looks like my table when i am working on my crosmans
i
closed mouths dont get fed

RC1947

Quote from: arkmaker on March 10, 2012, 06:36:24 PM
Well it was clean up or put together the 2240. Here's what happened.................I'll clean tomorrow, time to shoot this puppy!

BTW: Brown & Sharpe calipers, been going since I bought them in 1974. Also have a nice set of MIT digital. Also repaired mics, calipers and indicators for about a year when I was younger. That was right at the beginning of digital. We all said it would never take off...Boy, were we wrong!

Rich
Fixed many B&S calipers - well made, easy to repair.  For digital, Mititoyo makes a fine set of calipers. Sorry to insult your calipers. RC

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

arkmaker †

Quote from: cheewee on March 10, 2012, 07:57:48 PM
arkmaker, i like the wooden cabinet is that for tools or for parts?
i had a chance to grab one similar a while ago but passed on it now i wish i had of grabbed it  :(

Gerstner Limited Edition Cherry Machinist Chest for tools. http://www.gerstnerusa.com/CARTgallery1.htm
They have an awesome shooters box now. A bit pricey, but nice.

Not to worry about the calipers. I see you are in CT, I worked for a little company called Holts in Manchester, when I repaired measuring tools. Many, many years ago...........