• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Need a little more help w/ 357 - 6

Started by Dancer, March 17, 2012, 06:05:05 PM

Dancer

Thanks to the help from this forum I think my 357 - 6 is almost repaired and ready to go.  I installed the new gasket, put it all back together and dry fired it several times without a CO2 powerlet.  Everything seemed to be working fine until I tiled the pistol back.  Part # 357-052 is the "L" shaped lever that advances the 6 or 10 round magazine and it slips back toward the hammer.  If I tilt it down it works fine.  Anyone know what I did wrong?

1377x

i cant help
someone really needs to do a disassembly video for this gun
there has been a lot questions regarding it lately
closed mouths dont get fed

arkmaker †

Yep, that little tab that the arrow is pointing to puts pressure on it. If not there, it will just flop around. Fix that and you should be golden  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

mudduck48

Quote from: arkmaker on March 18, 2012, 12:04:00 AM
Yep, that little tab that the arrow is pointing to puts pressure on it. If not there, it will just flop around. Fix that and you should be golden  :-*
Dancer, This is an old topic, by now you might have your gun fixed. I case you haven't, the part is called the cylinder plate # 357-035  from Crosman.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.