• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

I love unexpected pistols

Started by sandpiper, March 19, 2012, 01:51:41 PM

sandpiper

I walked into work today and one of the parts department guys handed me a plastic bag saying " It's dirty, it's broken, it's yours"  :-*

"1988" Crosman 357

joe k

there ya go got yourself a project.
joe

sandpiper

Quote from: joe k on March 19, 2012, 03:06:19 PM
there ya go got yourself a project.
joe

My projects pile is quickly growing.

1377x

cool i like free guns have plenty
most parts are available its a little hard to track down the 6 shot cylinders,its nothing a wtb ad couldnt fetch
10 shot cylinders work but they are not the 6 shot's
closed mouths dont get fed

sandpiper

Quote from: 1377x on March 19, 2012, 06:22:24 PM
cool i like free guns have plenty
most parts are available its a little hard to track down the 6 shot cylinders,its nothing a wtb ad couldnt fetch
10 shot cylinders work but they are not the 6 shot's

Yup, I'll be posting in the wanted section soon since a few screws and one spring are missing. If not I'll be putting in a small order to JG so if anyone needs anything small let me know.

1377x

Quote from: sandpiper on March 19, 2012, 07:39:14 PM
Yup, I'll be posting in the wanted section soon since a few screws and one spring are missing. If not I'll be putting in a small order to JG so if anyone needs anything small let me know.
i can pm you a place that is tops when it comes to parts
closed mouths dont get fed

JEBert

Sandpiper,
I was gonna offer to help you with that project pile but then I thought, "Yea, right, I can't even find time to shoot lately!"
Good luck with it!!
Cheers,
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

sandpiper

Quote from: JEBert on March 20, 2012, 12:52:16 AM
Sandpiper,
I was gonna offer to help you with that project pile but then I thought, "Yea, right, I can't even find time to shoot lately!"
Good luck with it!!
Cheers,
Jerry

Jerry, I know exactly what you mean. I need to slow down on the project pile but these Crosman's just keep presenting themselves to me but how in the hell can you possibly turn one down  ???

JEBert

Quotehow in the hell can you possibly turn one down  ???
I'm the same way.  It is one reason my shed needs cleaning out so I can shoot.  Too much stuff!  However, I don't have too many guns or airgun projects.  Maybe if I talked them up more among friends, someone would give me an old airgun to repair.  One guy did offer me an old Benji Co2 pistol that wouldn't hold the charge but he forgot that he already gave it to a son-in-law.
Cheers,
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

Crosshairs

Quote from: 1377x on March 19, 2012, 07:52:44 PM
i can pm you a place that is tops when it comes to parts
You can PM me too ! I need a new parts place.
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!